Ship

Deku

I heard faint clicks and whispers. I was laying on something...rather someone. The person was cool but also warm. I shifted burying my nose into the persons neck. Not really minding who it is, since this person was comfie and warm. Wait warm...is this Todo? I felt my face heat up, if it was his arms were wrapped around my waist. Faint murumers cleared my ears. But also a faunt calming breath. Todo must be asleep. I shifted my head, barley opening my eyes to see Ur and Iida. The grip on my waist tighten making my face got red. Definitely asleep. Ur and Iida had huge grin and I think Ur was chanting ship over and over. What dose this have to to with a boat? Then i remember what i was wearing. My face must of turned 50 shades deeper. Oh crap, i hope they cant see my green bunny underwear. I traced my hands to his chest and dud a small push. His grip only tightened.

"I guess your awake?"

Crap, crap, crap, crap.

"Y-yes."

I heard Ur snickered a laugh. I need to ask them to go to the kitchen or something.

"Nice shirt."

I mentally froze from Iidas words. So dead. Todo began to shift and his mix-matched eyes met my green ones. My entire face must of been red, i could feel heat radiating off of both of us.

"U-uh, c-can y-you help?"

I whispered, he did a small nod. Then wrapped his arms tighter around my waist. Then his eyes shifted to Ur and Iida. His face tinted in color.

"Can tou give us some privacy?"

They chuckled then left. We untangled from each other. I tugged my shirt down, i notice his face tint another color. Please dont tell me he saw my underwear! He covered his face and turned his head.

"D-did you see my underwear!"

His body heat got hotter.

"Y-yes."

My face must of turned another shade. If i turn the next shade im sure to pass out!

"S-sorry."

I hung my head in embarasment, and pulled the shirt down even more.

"I-it's fine. Are my clothes done?"

He did a light nod then got up and went to get my clothes. He was back in minytes and handed me them, i went back up to his room and got changed.

***

I walked down the stairs.

"Happy Birthday Deku/Midoryia!"

I smiled at them, Todo face was still red but other then that it was amazing. Ur and Iida made a superhero cake, of my Uncle. (All Might)

"Thank you everyone."

They smiled back then i was dragged to the cake to blow out candels.