Jelousy 1.0

Deku

I laid in my bed. Im suppose to be helpinf Todo on this project but we somehow passed out on a food over load. And i was thinking of watching My Hero Academia, now that i think about it. Why dose that title sound so fimiliar. Like not the title of the series, but the title in genreal. I wounder if thats the title of our movie. I wounder what our author was thinking when she didnt give me a quirk! I pouted and turned to be inches away from Todo, my face turned a bright red. If i would of held my face out a little more we would of kissed! His eyes opened slightly.

"W-what happened?"

His cool breath fanned my lips. But it was also warm, i mentaly screamed in panic had his face got closer. I backed away a little. My heart was throbbing. It has officially been a week since my heart would speed up when hes around. When hes not i would feel sad or depressed. My back hit the wall. I curssed for rearanging my room.

"W-we feel asleep after eating too much junk food."

His eyes widened, he must of relised how close we were. I could tell from the large amount of heat his body was producing. His eyes now went to half way lided, then he closed them then opened them. What is he doing, i felt my face pout a little. A blush seeped into his skin. He got closer alomsot closing the gap.

"Tell me when to stop."

"Wha-"

My eyes widened has he devored my lips. My heart began to speed up and my arms immediately wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer. My eyes drifted shut has I felt his arms wrap around my waist. He slowly began to trace his hand up my side leaving a tingly feeling. It felt nice, he began to trail kisses up and down my neck. Bitting and sucking on some places. Whats gotten into him?! But truthfully i didnt mind, he began to trace a hand up my shirt. My face began to deepen in color. He nipped lightly at my chin. His hand traveled and he began to trail a hand up and down my brest. I lightly moaned from the contact. I could feel him smirk against my skin. He traveled his nips and sucks to my lips and devoured them once more. I tangled my fingers in is bi-colored hair and wrapped my legs around him. I kissed him deeper, showing how much i wanted him. But sadly the moment was rurined when the door bell went off. Not just once but constantly. Todo stopped he looked pretty mad, he kissed my lips one more time and lowered to my ear.

"Do you want me to get it?"

I nodded and began to try and clip the bra back, that he somehow managed to un-clip.

Todo

I was pissed, i was going to end the kiss and confess to her. I just wanted to test if my feelings were genuine, and shurley they were. I mentally groaned in annoyance has the door went off again and again. I opened the door, my eyes widened. How dose he know where Izuki lives?!