Competition 1.5

???

Well hear we go. I entered the arena, my black and red hair swaying. I looked to my best friend. He gave me a light smile and we entered the arena.

Deku

I sat next to Todo. It was Ur and Iidas turn with the new students. I had just heard they joined a couple days ago.

"Who do you think will win?"

I heard one of our classmates murmer.

"Im not sure, but i bet its going to be Iidas and Urarakas team."

Someone else murmered. I looked to the screen, i looked to my freinds then the new kids. I had my notebook out ready to write down their quirks. The new kids were a gurl and a guy. The girl had long black hair with red tips, along with a golden bronze skin and bright blue eyes. The male had bright red hair, brighter then todos. Chocolate brown eyes and a peachy color of skin. What caught me off gaurd was they both had a roman numeral thirteen on opposites sides of their cheeks. All Might walked in the room, he sqeat dropped.

"Whats wrong All Might?"

"Well, your friends wont be wining this."

My eyes widened and im sure everyone elses did too.

"Why so?"

"Those two are from our competing school. Top two strongest, they usually work in a team of three though. That would balance out their weak points and advance their strong points. The girl her name is Rose Hope she is know has the Flaranex, thats her superhero name. The boy is Ruvel Bacholer, his superhero name is Lightning. Rose is the top strongest at our competing school and Ruvel is the second. They are also older then all of you hear."

I wrote down the critical details on them.

"Do you know their quirk?"

"No, only they know what its called. Todoroki I suggest you pay close attention to Rose. She may not have the same quirk but one of her uses of it is similar to yours."

He gave him a curt nod then we all focused out gazes on the screen. All Might had said start and before I knew it the fight was over. Ur and Iida were unconscious. My eyes widened, the two students were unscaved and Rose didnt seem to move.

"Winner Team BH!"

All Mights voice boomed. The two walked over and tapped their shoulders. They spoke to them and helped them up. It seemed like they were apologising.

***

Its been a day and It was break, I was more than determined to talk to the new students.

"Ill be right back."

My friends nodded, we all sat at the same table. It was Ur, Iida, Todo and me. I mistered up my courage and hopped that Kacchan wouldnt try to stop me. I walked to the two sitting in the corner by themselfs. But what i saw was kinda cute. Their they both were asleep on eachothers head/shoulder. Rose was lightly breathing while Ruvel was kinda snorring. I chuvkled to myself. Maybe ill talk to them next time. I walked away a small smile on my lips.