Him

This is a chapter on Deku's first boyfriend. Hope you like! ^^

Todoroki
     Me and Izu had been dating for 4 years and truthfully. It was really amazing, I began to smile in thought as she walled into the living room.

   Placing a kiss on my cheek she smiled and handed me some papers.

"We need some groceries, if you want to come you need to get dressed and stop bothering the readers."

   I chuckled as she broke the fourth wall. I shuffled through the Hero work, seeing villan names. I then began to put a shirt on and we made our way out.

***

   We were causally scrolling through aisles. Getting what we needed and some snacks.

"Izuki?"

   My eyes widened, I turned my head to meet a tall male greeting my girlfriend.

[Not my artwork]

[Not my artwork]

       I watched as she shrank back and almost ran to me.

"Hello Yasha, it's been a while."

I turned to face the unknown male.

Deku
  Shouto turned and clasped his hand with mine. Yasha was a little taller then Shouto.

"So you finally found another to listen to your self proclaimed thoughts on becoming a hero?"

I flintched and looked away.

Come on Izuki, you have a powerful quirk that you can use now!

"Oh really, a hero? Just so you know me and Shouto are the number one heros, unlike you. I can't believe you did that, became a villan!"

I could feel Shouto clench his hand tightly around mine his usually cool deminor had yet to fail. Yasha did a tsk like noise and glarred down at me. Shouto stepped in.

"Listen I don't know who you are, but back off Izu!"

My eyes widened as Shouto spoke in a dark voice, I couldn't help but shiver from the poison that laced through his words.

Yasha backed up a bit, he looked astonished. His steel grey eye widened then went back to a glare. A smirk formed on his lips.

"Ah, so she didn't tell anyone about her childhood ex. Now did she?"

Shouto flintched as Yasha continued.

"Keep in mind I got all of her first I even took her-"

"Yasha stop!"

They both looked at me, I felt tears fall. He only smirked.

"Why should I, I'm just informing him on what we had. But I guess you didn't trust him enough to tell."

"No!"

"Then explain why, Dear."

I've had it, Shouto please for what I say don't think any less.

"Because you rapped me, you abused me and you tried to kill my friends! You almost murdered my mother and you almost killed Kacchan! Not to mention how controlling and manipulative you are! Why would I bring someone up like that!?"

Both of their eyes were wide. I gently released Shouto's hand and gave him the basket. I left the store.

Hey guys I'm thinking of doing a re-write.

Comment if you think I should and it would be a bit different then this one, but still follow the same story line.

.

.

.

I hoped you liked it and this probobly won't be the last time you hear of A Hero's Story!

Bye ^^