Yuníku Flair Chosha[2]

Medoryia

Flair seemed really nice...but i wounder why Awizawa has against her? I looked up and saw something un beliveable, I saw Flair and her arms were decorated with a firey purple flame. She quickly flapped her arms and soon looked around steavhing her arms up and down, I boticed her bright violet hair in a grap of flames. Wow, she looks pretty. I procceded to watch and soon her cat like violet eyes caught me, she flew down and landed.

"Hello Medoryia, sorry avout that I was trying to find my boyfriend."

I smiled brightly at her and nodded. Then I heard a roar of a moror we boyh looked behind us and I saw Flairs eyes light up even more. The flame like feathers on her arms quickly fell and disapated. Like a fire about to scorth the planes but it dissapears so quickly that it neved burned a thing.

"Flame!"

I watched as her smile brightened and her aura seemed to be filled with more glee. She looks so vibrant. I then looked over, i saw a black bike with violet, pink, red, and blue flames. They all seemed to mix and outline the bike. My eyes then travled to this Flame character, all i could see was his black leather jacket. High knee boots and black skinny jeans. He wore a black helmet that had dragon like horns attatched to it. The jacket seemed to hug at his muscles and show off his slim yet muscular arms. Then he slipped off the helmet, the first thing to notice was his long velvet hair that sprawled out of the helmet. It was darker then shoutos but seemed lighter then it at the same time and he had eyes lighter then the sky, they were a heavnly blue along with his slight beach tan that seemed to bring out. Not just his eyes but hair too. I then saw a small smile slip onto his lips as he got off the bike and taking the key. He then walked over to us and flair tackled him into a hug and kiss. After a while he seemed to notice my precense.

"Ah, Im very sorry."

"Oh its quite okay, but may I know if its okay to steal your girlfriend at times?"

He chuckled lightly.

"Yes, just dont keep her too long. I was lucky to have her today she gets alot of job requests."

I nodded and smiled.

" Thank you and have fun on your date."

I bowed slightly, i heard another chuckle and a thank you. Then they left, hmm. They seemed interesting.