Jelousy 1.5

Deku

I had put Todos jacket on to cover the hickeys he had put on me. I traveled down the stairs to find my childhood best friend and maybe, hopefully botfriend glarring at each other. I sweat dropped, shits about to go down.

***

A death scilence has flodded the room. I had sat in between Kacchan and Todo, instantly regreting it. It was like they were killing each other un their minds. Kacchan more then Todo. Todo shot a small glare barley noticable, but knowing him. He certainly was glarring at him. Kacchan was a diffrent story, you could take one look at his face and a minerature explosion would pop out grom around his head. I shifted uncomfortably and todo wrapped his arm around me. I could feel Kacchans glare intinsify. Go chase after Kiri, im pretty sure he likes you! But why would Kacchan even give a dam about me. I shifted my gaze to the blonde, at least i think its blonde?

"W-what d-did you n-need?"

His glare turned to me, usual Kacchan.

"My mom wanted me to check on you. Since your mom hasnt been around much."

Im suprised his sister didnt come over. Kacchans sisters name is Bain. Her quirk is conceal. She can conceal her presence anywhere she wants. She is also a hero, but shes 21. So she is usually busy with her superhero duties.

"O-okay."

Another death scilence passed, something happen! I sweat dropped and grabbed the remote then flipped through channels. Putting it back on the anime series My Hero Academia. I think Im on the last episode of the first season. Not sure though. I clicked it. Nope wrong one.

"Deku can you stop breaking the fourth wall and stop stalking us. That gose for you too readers!!"

I sweat dropped, bo way in hell am i going to stop breaking the fourth wall. Wheres Author-san when you need her. My phone buzzed i picked it up.

Rose-need something, btw this is my number.

Oh so Author-san is Rose, fun.

Can you change the plot right now and get kacchan to leave.

Todo slipped my phone out of my hands and typed something. He handed it back to me. I read the message.

This is Todoroki can you please make the bomber leave?!

Rose- sure, just give me a minute

Kacchans phone went off then he left. Wounder what Author-san did?