Talk/Character

Deku

"I got someone named Shirayuki?"

Shirayuki from Snow White with Red hair? Well Kiri would make a good Shirayuki, only if Kacchan got Prince Zen.

"I got Zen. Who the fuck is Zen?!"

I chuckled, i could see todo and tge rest of the group smile. Kiri was a blushing mess, this means they would have to play their part and that means falling for eachother.

"Prince Zen is Shirayukis love interest."

Hope shouted, she was a coiple people away from us but still pretty close.

"Medoryia?"

"Oh, sorry."

He smiled but nodded.

"Its okay."

I drew the card. My eyes widened and i chuckled a bit.

"Who did you get?"

"I got Gon, from HunterxHunter!"

Their eyes widened

"You would be the lerfect femlae Gon!"

A low chuckled escaped my lips had I let Todo get to the box.

"What-chya get?"

He had a smug grin and showed me. My eyes widened.

Killua Zoldyck

This is shure to be interesting. Im actully suprised he didnt get Ariel.

***

Okay so Momo got Jasmine, Hope got someone named Yuki. Bacholer got someone named Shark? Not shure, Ur had gotten Kurupika and Iida got Chrollo. Mineata got Whinny The poo, Jirou got Sakura and Denki got Kakashi. That role is going to be hard for him. He should of gotten Naruto. Im still trying to figure out if anyone had gotten Aladin, but so far nada. I chuckled and the bell went off. I let everyone else leave.

"You coming Deku?"

"No, not today."

Ur smiled and nodded has she was dragged off with Iida. Those two would make a cute couple.

"Medoryia."

I looked back and smiled at Todo.

"Hey."

"Where do you want to talk?"

"Not hear."

He nodded and took my hand, guiding me to where we first met. When I was tripped by Kacchan and couldnt walk. He saved me and caried me to the nurse. I blushed has his hands wouldnt let go. Gon and Killua are best friends, i secretly thought they were gay and shipped them together, so I dont see whats wrong if we start dating.

He looked back at me, his bi-colored eyes seem to stare right into my soul. I could tell he was eyeing my lips. My heart began to beat against my chest. I then smiled has he got closer and closer and soon devoured my lips once again. But it was more passhionate and feirce. Full of want. His hand grouped my butt making my face deepen in color.

"To-todo, w-we should t-talk."

I spoke between kisses and nips. We parted lips but he still kept close. His head resting on mine.

"Medoryia, I Love you."

My eyes widened, he loves me? Is that was this feeling is? I need to tell him too.

"I-I love you T-too, S-Shoto."

His face deepend in color and a small smile was placed on his lips.

"Be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!"

He smiled and devoured my lips once again. He trailed it down to my colar bone and began to nip at the old hickeys. He sucked in them too, making me bite my lips. Hoping no one would turn the corner and see us. But then again, were dating why should it matter. Unless it was Kacchan, then he would start a fight. A small moan ecites my mouth has he found a new spot to toy with.

"S-shouto, w-we shouldnt d-do this h-hear."

I could feel that smirk against my neck. His kisses soon traveled up to my hear, his voice was husky yet soft.

"Okay, will finish this later."

I blushed has he emphasized later. What did I just do?

***

We walked to class, on the way i was trying to fix my shirt to hide the new hickeys he had given me. Our fingers were intertwined but i rather Kacchan not pick a fight with Shouto.

"You know you wont be able to hide that one right?"

He spoke with a devilsish smirk. He had pointed to one that was right below my jaw line. I pouted and sighed in defeat.

"No fighting Kacchan or I get in it!"

His face paled a little when I said 'i get in it'. He just nodded he moved his hand fom my fingers to my waist. I notice a group of students walk past. I never knew Shouto was this overprotective.