Yuníku Flair Chosha

Flair

"Lets just say im not human."

Their was a dead silence then a loud what sounded through the place. I sighed and continued the glaring contest.

"That will be explained by time. Im suprised you didnt guess, I mean Rose and Ruvel werent human."

Their was a silence then a huh sounded, I groaned and broke the contest.

"Read my lips im not human."

I looked across the room and All Mighy walked in. I looked over at the tall blonde.

"Sup."

Ge ignored me and directed everyone to go to their seats. Sitting down I listened to Izawa and waited for class to be over.

***

"Uu, Flair?"

I looked up to see Medoryia and half and half behind her.

"Yes?"

"I was woundeting if you would join us for lunch? So we could get to know you better."

I shrugged.

"Im sorry but my boyfriend made plans for today I will meet up with you next time. If thats okay with you, I xan cancel and re-schedule if you'd like."

Her emerald eyes widened but she shook her head. A bright smile on her face.

"No next time would be perfect. We look forward to getting to know you."

I smiled at them and picked up my bag and walked out of the classroom. Maybe this wont be so bad?

Sorry for short and thank you for all the comments, likes and veiws. Truthfully the more comments the more I like to update things. I hope you like how the book is going and please comment some thoughts.