Competition 1.0

Deku

"Deku!"

Oh crap, im dead. I ran to find todo, right now were in a competition. It has aslo been about a week and a half since my party at todos and the shirt incident. I jumped over a wall. Falling over Kacchans teamate.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry, Medoryia!"

Kirishimara dodged some ice.

"Sorry Deku, wait wheres Ba-"

A explosion went off behind him.

"Todo!"

I panicked and ran to him, catching him slightly. We both landed on the ground and Kiri grouped up with Kacchan again. Todo head rested on my chest. He glarred at Kacchan, then got off me. Helping me up too.

"Lets go!"

We worked has a team and we were on edge with the other team. I was left with one choice, all for one. I was about to use it, Kacchan was distracted by Todo while kiri was charging at me. 1, 2, 3, i hit the ground.

"Todo!"

He gave me a nod and used his ice to catch my falling figure. I held my arm in pain, i felt the coolness and it felt like i wasnt falling anymore. I closed my eyes and waited for the ice to dissapear.

"Winners Team TM."

I scilently cheered in my head has I felt the concret ground. I slowly sat up still holding my arm.

"Deku!"

I flipped my head around, my hair had got in my face. It was actully longer now.

"We won Todo!"

I smiled brightly, my face was lightly bruised and my haw hurt from getting punched by Kacchan. He picked me up bridal style making my face flush red.

"T-todo, i can walk!"

He chuckled, and smiled his rare smile.

"Nope, your not walking!"

I just chuckled while a heavy blush dusted my skin. Kiri was trying to make Kacchan feel beter, even though he just wanted to hit something.

***

Recovery Girl had healed my arm and was now scolding me.

"Okay Recovery Girl."

I need to learn to control my quirk. My Uncle All Might was in the coner.

"Medoryia my boy, their is no training today."

I gave him a nod then got out of bed.

"Ill be off then. I dont want to miss Ur, Iida and the new kids fight."

They nodded and i walked out of the nurse room and went to go watch the next fight.