1. The Forest

Pink p.o.v.

''Let's play in the woods,'' they said ''It will be fun'' they said.''  I said out loud when i tried to get around the tree. I was trying to get out of the woods for an hour but still didn't find the way. It was getting dark.

I can't believe my friends left me. I don't know if they left because i am good at hiding but it was rude of them. I sighed. I am scared.

It was getting colder and i only had my hoodie, nothing more. I sneezed. ''Shees, it isn't even a big forest !'' i said and started to get annoyed. I rubbed my arms and continue walking. 

Thought, will they ever came back for me ? Well, i hope so. I can't get lost, not yet ! I didn't even hit eighteen ! 

''Ugh!'' i sit on the ground and leaned over the tree. I put out of my pocket phone and opened it. No signal. I tried to call my parents... No signal....

I wanted to throw the phone but it was my only saver. I put away my phone a hid my face to the knees. I started to sob a little.

I want to go home.

''CRack.'' i heard. I looked up really fast to see what it was. Nothing. I exhaled and again hid my face. 

''CRack'' again. I slowly looked up again. Nothing. I started to get scared. I got up and started to walk away. Sh*t, i don't want to be eaten alive. 

I fastened up and sweat a little. W-What it if was a little bird ? Ha, that can't eat me... can it ? I started to walk slowly again.

It was darker then before. I gulped. I opened my phone and gave it a flashlight. Thought i can see without it but i want to feel safer. 

''CRACK'' again. Now it was closer. I sweat even more. This wouldn't do a little bird.  I looked behind me.

Two big yellow eyes staring at me and it growled. A wolf. 

I sweat and started to run away. I could hear it was running after me. I was running as fast as i could. I hit some trees but i don't care, i don't want to die. 

I was trying to find some good tree that i can climb on. Not an single one ! I cried little and continue running. The wolf was now closer.

I looked behind me and saw him. Big teeth and it wanted to eat me so badly. Well i look like that when i am hungry but that's not the point !!

As i was still looking at him a wasn't paying attention in front of me so i stumbled and felt and i going down the hill. Strange. I thought that this forest was only a straight hill. 

I hit my head, my arms and legs. I stopped. I was breathing heavily and looked up to the hill. I saw the wolf looking at me. But before i knew something i passed out. 

Goodbye cruel world.PS: I hate you wolf.

--------Time passes by---------

''.....''silence. Well, i think i died. At least, i don't have to fell the pain anymore. 

''She is not alright.'' i heard. What ? ''But she can't stay.'' i heard another one. What is happening. ''Let me take care of her.'' one said. ''You can't.'' 

I slowly opened the eyes. I saw 2 blurry women talking. If it's a women. I looked around. I was somewhere like a tent.

''But she is hurt.'' i heard. I looked at my body and i froze. My arms, were in bandage and I had covered legs so i don't really know if they were bandaged either. But it all really hurt.

But most of it, my head hurt the most and my left arm. I looked better at my left arm and the bandage had blood on it. 

I closed my eyes and wished it didn't had to happened. I felt cold hand on my thigh.

I moved really fast with my legs and arms and recoiled back. I saw the two women looking at me shocked. 

Well  i am in a shock too ! How dare they touch my thigh !

They both recoiled too and started to talk again. I sweat and hold the blanket they gave me. Sheesh, my head hurts even more ! I rubbed my head and felt a bandage. I exhaled and looked at my legs.

I saw some bandages there too. Hell i had to fall pretty bad. I looked back at the women and they were still talking and looking at me.

I blushed and moved away again. 

The one exhaled and moved her hand like ''do what you want to do'' and walked away.  The other one smiled and looked at me. I sweat.

She started to walk to me. I tried to go back more but it was end of the tent. I gulped and looked at her. She was standing next to me.

She sat up and didn't said anything. Neither did i. The pain came back to my head and i rubbed my head again.

She caught my hand. ''Don't rub it, you will make it worst.'' she said and released my hand. I blushed and stopped. 

''...What happened to me ?'' i asked and looked at her. Her happy face went little down and started to talk. 

''The wolf almost caught you. I was there right at the moment. But he did bite your left arm and one of your thigh.'' she said and looked at my left arm. ''And you hit your head and sprained your leg.''

I stayed quiet. So much happened to me. ''...Thank you... for saving me.'' i said and looked down. I think she smiled and said ''Your welcome.''

I leaned over the tent and exhaled.  A little night can change everything. I closed my eyes and thought about nothing.

I felt hand behind my back. I opened my eyes really quick and looked at her. She looked at me and smiled. ''You should rest little one. You got hurt pretty bad.'' she said and got up.

I blushed and lay on the ground. 

''Pink.'' i said. ''W-What ?'' she asked. ''My name is Pink.'' i said again and looked back to her. She thought about second and smiled. ''My name is Blue.'' she said and turned back to me.

''Nice to meet you.'' i said and smiled. She smiled back. ''Same.'' she said and walked away. '' I will come back later to give you new bandages and some ice on your head.''She said and went away.

''Okay,'' i said and i was left alone. I sat up. SH*T !!! Who are they ??! What the hell i am doing here ??!  Why did this had to happened to me ??!

I screamed in my head. More pain came back. I lay back to the ground and exhaled. 

I can't run away, i have sprain leg and don't know where the hell i am, my head hurts really badly and so does my arm and thigh. Well, i can only wait until i fell better and go home i guess.

I closed my eyes. Little bit of sleep won't hurt me.

Sooo, i started new series as you can see. The Teaching with love will continue don't worry. One day i will make this and then other.  I hope you like my new series. What do you think ? say to the comments ^^