17. ''Real Truth''

Pink p.o.v.

I kept staring at my hands thinking about nothing. I smiled. 

''Hmm, White, White, White...'' i said and chuckled to myself. I got up and started laughing loud. I heard Blue and Yellow behind me, they stopped talking and went to look at me. I kept laughing and when Blue said my name i turned around still laughing but in my eyes were tears.

From laughing i started crying and sat down. They were still in shock and went to me. Blue hugged me and whispered. ''There, let it all out. We'll figure it out.''

And after that i have fall asleep. 

'For a long time.'

''It's getting a little annoying you know.'' I heard and woke up. I was in my room and looked around. But no one was here. I stay quiet to heard but far away i almost heard Blue and Yellow. 

I was getting scared and sighed laying down again on my bed. 

''You should do something too.'' i opened my eyes but nothing. So i answered.

''How if i am only a human ?'' i asked. It chuckled. 

''You ask so random questions. But it's true you don't know anything.'' It said and laughed. I frowned and turned around closing my eyes. ''Yeah sure, make fun of me that will help.'' i rolled my eyes.

It stopped laughing and i didn't heard from it. I inhaled and exhaled and opened my eyes.

A random person was laying next to me and looking at me so close. I kept looking at it for few seconds and after it screamed standing up and fell down of the bed.

It laughed and sat down on the bed. I got up and went close to my door.

''Now who in the hell are you ?!'' i screamed and tried to open my door. It smiled and it closed it eyes. ''Oh darling, with a snap of my fingers you would be stuck in the darkness again nor could open the door.'' it said and got up walking to me. 

''But i don't want that. I wouldn't do that to my special,favorite witch.'' they said and smiled patting my head. I froze.

''I  am... i am not a witch.'' i said and looked at it directly in the eyes. It smiled and nod. ''I know, but you came from a special witch, correct ?'' it said and went to sit back on the bed. I kept staring and shook with my head to sides. 

''N-No that's not true either, my mom was a human, she wanted to be a witch but something went wrong.'' i said and sighed looking down sad.

It looked at me and chuckled. I looked back at them ''What ?'' i said and they looked at me. ''Oh nothing, just what that Rose told you, i am surprised you thought it was the 'REAL' Truth.'' it said and it snapped with their fingers making us teleport to forest.

I gasped and looked around. It was the forest i got lost in and found them. I slowly started to get back but that woman was behind me. I looked at her and she looked different now. 

''Who are you ?'' i asked but she smiled and looked in front of her now. She pointed at the trees and said. 

''That's me in 18 century.'' she said and a woman walked out of the trees. I looked at it shocked and kept looking.

The woman was walking around the forest collecting mushrooms. I gasped and looked at her slowly. ''You, aren't my mom, are you ?'' i asked. She chuckled and didn't said anything. 

She snapped with her fingers again and now we've been with the Diamonds. I looked around and a lot of witches were around. ''Wow,'' i said and she chuckled. ''I know right ?'' she said and kept looking.