12. ''This is bad''

Blue p.o.v.

''.....'' a dead silence. 

Not that we wanted it but it happened. I was sitting in the tent beside Pink and White. They both went through a lot. 

Pink got stabbed in the arm,two of her ribs are broken and the story that they told her. I could fix her ribs but not when she is asleep. And White got some wounds too. Rose did beat her up badly. I guess because White was really tired after loosing her magic.

''Are they still sleeping ?'' Yellow asked behind me opening the tent. I looked at her and silently nod looking back at them. ''Jeez, do you think they will be okay ?'' Yellow asked me sitting next to me. 

I didn't respond.

-FLASHBACK-

''WHat are we going to do !? What are we going to do ?!'' i screamed in panic grabbing my head. Yellow didn't knew what to do either.

''Yellow what should we do ?!'' i screamed again looking at her. ''I DON'T KNOW !'' She screamed back looking angry at me. ''DON'T ASK ME ! I DON'T KNOW !'' she said in tears and looked down on the ground.

I felt bad after i screamed at her. I approached her and hugged her. She looked surprised but hugged me back crying more. 

''We will wait until White will wake up. By the time,.... let's think of the plan.'' i said and grabbed her shoulders looking at her. She looked at me worried but nod removing her tears with her finger.

''O-Okay..'' she said and went to Whites tent. I followed her and we both went inside the tent.

--Aftersomehours--

''WHAt ?!'' White screamed but instantly regret it she done that, holding her head in pain. Yellow and i both nod and looked away.

White exhaled and thought about second. ''Hmm.... So you say, that, they took Pink away when i was taking the dark magic out of her ?'' White asked and we nod. 

''AAhh...'' White screamed and fell down on the floor. ''This is bad you know,...''She said and bite her finger thinking. We again nod. 

''Okay then,'' she said and sat up ''Let's make a plan.''

--later--

''Okay, Blue and Yellow,'' White started ''They don't know that we will be here to take Pink, they think that we can't do nothing now. It's true but we can try. So  Blue, you will go ahead, apparently someone will take Pink to run with her so you will stop them.'' White said and i nod in agreement. 

''Yellow, we will make attention on us so that they can't run with Pink, i can't really fight, i am still healing, but for Blue we will try to hold them back in here, we will try give you as much as time we can. Any questions ?'' White asked and looked at us. We both raised our hands.

''Good, no questions, so let's get going.'' White said and walked away in the trees. 

Yellow and i looked at her mad but we shrugged it off. I guess she knows what we want to ask her.

--Whitespov--

''Okay Yellow, here they are coming, make signal for Blue to get ready.'' i whispered to her and she nod. We saw Blue behind and she nod running away.

'This is crazy..' i thought and laughed to myself. Well, let's get this party started. 

''Yellow let them know we are here.'' i said to her and she nodded with worried look.

''They're here.'' Rose said. ''They are here for Pink ! Pearl ! Take Pink out of the forest as fast as you can ! We are going to keep them here !'' I smirked. No you won't.

We slowly went out of the trees. ''Oh ? If it isn't my old friend Rose Quartz.'' i said and smiled at her. She smirked and slowly took out her knife. ''Long time no see White.'' she said and backed up a little. I looked at her confused.

''Why using weapons when we have magic Rose ? You know you won't be a fully human if you'll us-' SHUT uP !'' Rose screamed and looked at me angry. I smirked. ''Afraid ?'' i asked and smirked looking at Pink behind Rose.

''No. Not at all.'' she said and a fight started.

--Whitespov--

''Run, run, run Yellow fastly !!'' i screamed at her when we made a smoke. They couldn't see a thing so we used the time to run .  ''Why can't you run faster White ?!'' Yellow asked next to me. ''I lost all the magic now, i am useless ! OH ! and by the way they almost killed me ?! ''  i said and continued running after Blue. 

She made a signal for us to come back to her.  

''Jeez..'' Yellow said and grabbed me in bridal style really fast and in the flash we were with Blue. ''Thank you my prince.'' i laughed and got up kissing her cheek. Yellow rolled her eyes and nod.

I looked at back to Blue and froze. She was holding Pink and cried a little. We both went to her and kneeled to Blue. 

''What happened in here ?'' Yellow asked shocked and looked over Pink. She froze even more. ''Oi, White, look at Pinks arm.'' Yellow said and i did. I froze too.

A lot of blood was on Blue and Pink. ''Get Blue up.'' i said and looked at Yellow. She nod and took them hardly up. ''Can't you help me ?'' Yellow asked. I looked at her surprised and exhaled showing her my legs and arms. 

They both froze too. ''W-What happened to you White ?'' Blue asked really worried. I sighed and almost fell down too but Yellow caught me holding my stomach.

''I guess Rose really gave me it this time.'' i said and chuckled. ''O-Oi White ! Where did she hurted you ?!'' Yellow screamed at me and i smiled.

''Mostly stomach, and my legs,. I feel, like they are bleeding...''I said worried but got up. Yellow backed a little and looked over my body. She looked over her hand and froze. ''It was a stomach too,...'' she said in fear,. Her hand was covered with blood.

I smirked and turned around. ''Let's get Pink back, no need to worry about me.'' i said and continued walking. I felt the pain growing more in my legs and stomach. I fell down. ''WHIte !!'' they both screamed and Yellow grabbed me. 

''Guess i am really useless now,...'' i said and smiled at them laughing. ''Take care of Pink.'' i said and passed out.

''WHIITE !!''

--End Of FLASHBACK--

 ''Do you think they will be okay ?'' Yellow asked me. I didn't respond.

''How am i supposed to know ? 'sigh' i am really worried for White.'' i said and putted my head on my legs. I am really scared.

Yellow looked at me worried and sighed too looking at both of them. ''They are breathing,... right ?'' Yellow asked. I nod and looked at her in tears.

She putted her hand on my shoulder and putted me closer. ''They will be fine, trust me.'' She said quietly and smiled at me. I looked at her and smiled too. 

''They must,..'' i said and looked at Pink. 

She was sweating, it made me feel uncomfortable and so was White. I felt bad for them. 

''Do you think they will wake up any time soon ?'' i asked. Yellow shrugged. 

''I don't know Blue,... i don't know.''

So now you can see what happened when they took pink away.  So what to do you think ? What will happen next ? Say in the comments !