7. The Bath

Pink p.o.v.

''I don't get it Blue...'' i said and frowned. She looked back to me. ''Hush, we will show you.'' She smiled and turned back to Whites tent. She went inside and i froze. 

After some time they both went out and White winked at me. I blushed a little and winked back. ''Do you agree White ?'' Blue asked and went to me. White nod and went to Yellows tent. She went inside too and it took them some minutes.

''Blue, what did  you two talked about ?'' i asked her and turned back to her. She blushed a little and started. ''Just asked her if she wants bath with us and about the Crystal Authority.'' Blue said and looked away. I nod and looked back to Yellows tent.

White went out and Yellow followed her. They came to us and i saw Yellow smirking at me. I looked at her like 'what do you want' and she just chuckled. 

''So, Pink, don't worry, we are only going to wash our bodies with water, nothing else. Then we come back and we can talk.'' White said and looked at me. I nod and looked down. 

'Is it somewhere near White ?' i thought and looked at her slowly. She nod and she started to walk to trees. Yellow walked next to White and Blue was walking next to me. I looked at Blue and saw her looking at me. She blushed and looked away. I looked away too.

We continued walking through the forest and i felt a hand in my hand. I looked up really fast and saw Blue smiling at me. I blushed a little and looked away smiling.

I looked at White and saw her looking at us. I blushed even more and looked down. I heard her chuckled and she continued walking. 

We've been far away from the tents. I looked up and saw sun. I smiled a little thinking about the beach i had been. But my smile faded away. 

''We're here !'' White said and stopped. Blue and i came closer and looked behind her back. I saw a little lake with really light water . ''Wow...'' i said and looked at White. She smiled and went closer to the water.

''We should start soon.'' Yellow said and went closer too. ''Agreed.'' White said and started to dress of. I blushed a little and started too. I looked at Blue and she started to dress off too. I blushed as tomato and looked away again thinking of what happened today morning.

I left my panties and bra on and looked back to them. I froze.

''WhAaAAat ??!'' i said really loud when i saw Yellow, White and Blue naked. They looked at me surprised and said nothing. I blushed as hell and looked away. 

''Why are you naked ??!'' i said and screamed a little. I heard White laughing. ''Oh Pink, we are going to bath so, we should be naked right ?'' she said and chuckled. ''B-But isn't this too much for me ??! I mean, i am not an adult soon !!'' i said and slowly looked back to Blue. I saw her blushing and looking down.

''True but, you'll be soon, so ? Don't worry, you can have your bra and panties on then.'' White said and chuckled. I slowly looked back to her and looked at her mad. ''This isn't really about me but about you and others !''i said and got angry. She chuckled again.

''Alright,alright we'll go first then you okay ?'' She said and looked at Yellow and Blue. They nod and went in to the lake.