19. Quiet Day

NSFW again c:  just a reminder  so you know what are you getting into!

Pink p.o.v.

''White don't goo...'' i heard someone say really fast and quiet.

I opened my eyes and saw my ceiling. ''My home...'' i said and smiled. I wanted to get up when i couldn't. I froze. 

Am i under a spell again !?? I looked at my chest.

I smiled. 

It was Yellow laying next to me sleeping. So cute!

I didn't hesitate to take a picture of this

I looked at my left side to see if i would find Blue. 
No tracks of her.

I thought about what happened yesterday and i blushed so hard like a tomato. I fastly got up trying not to wake Yellow.

I overthought about everything and hid my head in blanket. It was ,... interesting evening.

I got up from my bed and changed from pyjamas to my black shirt and jeans. ''I wonder where is Blue.'' i thought and went out of my room to go downstairs to prepare breakfast. It was 7 am.

I yawned and suddenly smelled something good. I looked in the kitchen and i found Blue, cooking?

''Blue?'' i asked behind her and she almost jumped. She turn around and looked shocked.
I smiled and chuckled grabbing some water and sitting down on the chair. ''Good morning Blue,'' i said and smiled. She blushed and smiled back approaching me.

''Well good morning Pink. Slept good?'' she smirked and i almost choked on my water. I looked at her blushing and nod. She chuckled and patted my head giving me a kiss on a cheek. ''Good.'' and she went to continue to do what ever she was doing.

I smiled widely and chuckled. This morning is quiet good! 

''What chu cooking Blue?'' i asked and got up from the chair and hugged her behind. She looked over her shoulder and smiled. ''Something for breakfast that you two will like.'' She said and turned around to hug me more properly.

It was a warm hug. I felt so, safe.

''Good morning you love birds.'' I jumped a little and saw Yellow smiling behind corner. I sighed and Blue laughed. ''Good morning Yellow.'' she said and went out of the hug. 

I turned around at Yellow and showed her my tongue. For sec she looked angry and surprised and then she smirked showing her tongue too. 

We laughed and i went to the fridge to look what we had.