4. Witches

Pink p.o.v.

I gulped. ''What do you mean your witches ??!'' i screamed. ''Quiet !!'' Yellow said. I looked at her mad. ''There's nobody here so why should i be quiet ??!!''i screamed again crossing my arms and pulling them out of anger and confusion.

''They can hear you.'' Blue said and saddened. She put on her hood and looked away. ''So what ?! I damn want to know what is going on here !!'' i pointed my finger at White and went to her. ''Explain to me !!'' i said.

White exhaled and started talking. ''We are the witches of the 'Great Diamond Authority'. Those you saw were the 'Great Crystal Authority.'' White said and rubbed her arms. I looked at her confused. 

''B-But you can't be witches !!'' i said. ''The witches were only stories i heard, not real !'' i said out loud and started to get nervous. I was walking around.

'' Oh, we are real.'' White said and smirked. ''How do you think i knew what you were thinking ?'' she said and smiled. I froze. ''How do you think you felt better after 1 day ?'' she said again. 

''Coincidence ? I don't think so Pink.'' White said and smirked again. ''Stop reading my mind damn it !!'' i said and sat on the ground. I rubbed my forehead.

''How do you think Yellow knew the 'Crystal Authority' was here ?'' she asked again. I exhaled. ''Okay, okay, i get it now.'' i said and grabbed my head. 

''You don't.'' White said. ''Okay, no ! I don't !! How can i understand all of it when everybody told me witches aren't real ?!! What would you do ??! Believe them ?!! '' i said and started to get worried.

''How did that Rose Quartz knew i don't have parents ?'' i asked. White looked at Blue and Yellow. They sighed.

''She was watching you for a long time.'' Yellow said. ''Why ?! Why would she ?! I don't get it !! I just can't belie-''

..........................

''I still can't believe you did it White !'' i heard Blue... i opened my eyes slowly. I was laying on something comfortable and warm. ''Well what would you do ??! She had too much questions !'' i heard White. ''But you didn't need to let her passed out !'' Blue said.

Blue exhaled.'' You know what ? Forget it ! I'll just wait until she wakes up.'' Blue said and i felt two hands on my back. I blushed.

I was laying on Blues chest !! ''You should probably watch her. She might be up.'' White said and for 100% she smirked.

Blue said something weird and White wen't away, i think. I slowly look at her. She was in a sitting position and holding me. I had my head on her boobs. I blushed really hard again.

''What happened to me ?'' i asked looking at her worried. I saw her slowly looking at me and pushed me away a little. She was blushing.

''W-Well... White made you passed out.'' Blue said still holding me. ''Why ? How did she done that !?'' i asked scared and amazed at the same time.

''You know we are witches Pink, she made a spell on you to passed out.'' Blue said and exhaled. ''At least your alright.'' Blue said and smiled at me.

I smiled back. ''Thanks.'' i said and hugged her. She put away her arms in the air. ''W-What are you doing ?'' she asked. I sobbed a little.

''I am hugging you. I just wanted to feel someone...'' i said and hugged her more. To my surprise, she hugged me back. ''Do you feel it now ?'' she asked and smiled at me.

I nod and continued hugging her. ''You don't mind, do you ?'' i asked slowly looking at her. She blushed a little. ''Of course not ,yet, i like it.'' she said and hugged me more.

I felt her hand slowly rubbing my back. ''Hey Blue... from what century are you and how does it feel. ?'' i asked. She stopped rubbing my back. ''Pink, we are actually.... from 17 century. The people knew about witches then but, after some time, they stop believing in us. So, we started to hide from them because we were scared they would kill us.'' Blue said and i felt something on my hand. It was a tear. I looked up slowly at her.

Blue was crying. I started to get worried and i regret her. I sat up in front of her. ''Blue...'' i said and wipe away her tears. ''Why are you crying ?'' I asked and held her cheek . She looked at me worried and leaned over my hand.

''I just.... i remembered the bad things they done to us and... it was awful.'' She said and cried even more. I wipe away her tears again.

''Are you scared i might do something like that?'' i asked. She looked at me and she nod. I smiled at her. ''Blue... your stupid.'' i said and laughed a little. She looked at me confused.

''Why ?'' she asked. ''I wouldn't hurt someone who saved me from getting killed, i should kiss your hands for that.'' i said and smiled. She looked at me confused and smiled.

She hugged me. I blushed a little and hugged her back. ''This is what feels when you need someone, right ?'' she asked and continued hugging me. ''Because i need someone now.'' she said and went out of the hug.

I smiled. ''Your right,'' i said and lay over her. ''You don't mind me laying over you again, do you ?'' i asked and waited for her signal.

She smiled '' I don't, go ahead.'' she said and started to play with my hair. I blushed. It felt nice. ''Are you happy your witch ?'' i asked. She continued playing wit my hair.

''Not really but, i couldn't meet you if i wasn't.'' she said and laughed. I looked at her and laughed too. ''Your like my mom.'' i said and exhaled.

''Pink... i don't wanna be rude but... you know that isn't your real mom.'' Blue said and stopped playing with my hair.

I exhaled. ''I know but... i still love her.'' i said and started to tear up.  She looked at me confused. ''Why do you still love her even you know she isn't you real mom ?'' Blue asked. I smiled.

''She took care of me and loved me like i was her own child. That means everything to me.'' i said and smiled.

Blue smiled and wondered for a second. ''Pink... we can't really let you go to home now.'' Blue said. I sit up. ''Why ?!'' i asked. She started to sweat.

''Well, you know we are witches and 'Crystal Authority' wants you. You must stay with us for some time. Don't worry, after some time, you can go home.'' Blue said and smiled.

I thought about second. ''It's a big deal ?'' i asked. She nod. ''Very big.'' Blue said and i exhaled. 

''Can you show me around and some of your tricks then ?'' i asked. She laughed.

''We'll show you all of our tricks.''

Well, now she know it. Diamond authority isn't really happy but, they must protect her now. Blue and Pink starting to like each other. What do you think next will happen ? Say in the comments ^^ :D