16. A Surprise

Pink p.o.v.

I screamed out loudly and exhaled leaning down on the bed. I thought i could already go away from them, they could have been free away from me, living like they could before and no shit going around with those Crystal Witches.

I looked at my ceiling. Of course, still the same color, pink. I closed my eyes and thought,.. ''Hah, i wonder what mom will look like when she sees them.'' i said and chuckled... wait.

I got up really fast and the diamonds looked at me. ''I-Is everything alright ?'' White asked me and looked at me confused. I looked at her with shock in my eyes and got up from my bed. I went in front of them and crossed my arms a little.

''You know i have mom which lives here and didn't thought i would get lost so i would stay out there for maybe like what, week, right ?'' i asked them and White smiled nodding. ''Of course we know, that's why we send her away.'' White said normally.

I grabbed her shoulders. ''How do you MEAN send her away ?!'' i asked mad and confused. She chuckled and grabbed my hands putting them down.

''Don't worry Pink, well, it wasn't really us if we could say.'' she said and kept looking at me. I looked at her surprised. 

''Then... then who send her away ?'' i asked and looked at Blue and Yellow. White sighed. ''Try guessing.'' she said. I thought about second and then i groaned. ''Don't say them.'' i said angrily and White nod. ''Uhm, yes, that's right.'' White said and got up.

''But right now that we are here, how about you'll show us around ? We never been in contact with other humans, it would be nice to do so.'' White said happily and smiled walking away from my room. I looked at her confused and looked back to Blue and Yellow.

Blue smiled and Yellow shake with her head to sides with crossed arms and smiling. ''She'll never change.'' Yellow said and laughed. 

I looked at them still confused and asked. ''In what she will not change ? She didn't even thought about my mom how to get here or something like that.'' i said and exhaled.

Yellow laughed and got up walking to me. ''Don't worry, she will tell you everything soon, just give yourself some time.'' Yellow said and went after White. I thought about it second. Alright, i trust them, they saved my life twice so i should trust them.

I got away from my thoughts when i saw Blue moving a little on my bed. I looked  at her and she looked at me. We stayed staring at each other for while and after some seconds she started blushing and got up fastly walking away after them. They all got away and i sighed.

''Alright, i can still do this, i hope.'' i looked at my left arm. It still is red,bruises and big scar. I leaned at the doors and sighed. I am mostly destroyed right now. The pain, the scars and more... and voices in my head. Am i really going crazy ?

I stopped leaning and opened the doors going after them. I went to kitchen. Still the same. 

I saw them talking close to kitchen table. I smiled and went after them. ''Aren't you hungry ? I could make you something my mom taught me to make, pancakes !'' i said and waited. They looked at me confused.

''Pancakes ?'' Yellow asked and i nod. ''Yeah ! They are really good and sweet !'' i said and smiled excitedly. They kept looking at me confused. I sighed ''You never had one ?'' i asked and they chuckled.

''No,'' they said and i smiled ''Guess i will be making you then !'' i said happily and started to get ingredients for the pancakes.

In the end, i taught them how to make them ! Well, i hope. The kitchen... didn't really looked nice, it was all messy in here but it was fun too !