11. ''Listen to me !''

Pink p.o.v.

Rose stood up and walked away. I was in a shock after what she told me.

My mom living in 17 century, fighting for the humans, the diamonds being evil ? I can't believe it at all. I don't want to think that the diamonds are bad ! Not Blue ! She can't be bad, she saved my life !

I shrinked to the ball, feeling the pain growing in my ribs but i didn't cared. I felt tears coming down my cheeks. ''Not her...'' i said and cried more. I heard behind me some talks and Rose. I can't take it anymore... i don't want to.

I got up slowly looked at them. They looked at me worried but i didn't cared anymore. ''Take me home...'' i said deadly and sad. Rose looked at me worried and nod walking to me. ''Let's go then,'' she said and grabbed me by my shoulders. 

She slowly took me out of their place, we were in front of it so i still saw it. I felt more pain in my  left arm. Why does it still hurt so much ? I putted up my sleeve and looked at my arm. Everything was fine.

I looked at Rose but she was looking in front of her.  I looked down again thinking Blue would take care of it. 

Suddenly, Rose stopped. I bumped into her and hurted my head. I looked at her mad. ''What's wrong ?'' i asked and looked around me. She grabbed my left arm and throw me at Pearl. I screamed a little from the pain and Pearl caught me back. 

''They're here.'' Rose said and looked at the forest next to her. ''They are here for Pink ! Pearl ! Take Pink out of the forest as fast as you can ! We are going to keep them here !'' Rose said and suddenly, she took her weapon out. Pearl nod and grabbed me like a princess and started to run.

I looked behind Rose. I felt my heart pump faster and happiness was approaching my face. I saw White and Yellow slowly walking out of the trees looking really angry. I smiled and wanted to scream at them when Pearl covered my mouth. I looked at her confused.

''Remember, we want to get you away from them, not getting you back there !'' Pearl said fast and looked back to road. It slowly hitted me and i nod looking down sadly. ''True...'' i said quietly and looked back to them. 

They were talking and i saw White looking at me. I wanted to wave at her but i knew i couldn't. 'White, i am going home, you don't need to care for me anymore, i am fine.' i thought and kept looking at Whites eyes. I saw them pretty much clearer though i was pretty far away from them. 

She looked hurt and looked away thinking. She said something and the fight started. I looked at them really worried. I tried to get away from Pearls grab. ''Let me go.'' i said but Pearl continued running. ''Listen to me !!'' i screamed and she let me go looking terrified. I felt on the ribs again.

''I-I a-am so sorry, h-here !'' Pearl tried to get me up but i screamed from the pain. ''D-Don't touch me !'' i screamed at her and got up by myself. She tried to grab me again but i slapped her hands. ''I-I don't want them to fight ! I-I am going back to them !'' i said and turned around walking. 

Pearl grabbed me again and putted me up holding again. ''I-I S-Said stop !!'' i said to her and looked at her. She was ignoring me. I got angry. My left arm was hurting again. Suddenly she stopped and putted me on the ground. 

''W-What are you doing ?'' i asked and tried to get up. She looked at me and kneeled to me. ''S-Stay here, Blue is here.'' she said and looked around worried.

I felt happiness again. ''Blue is here ?'' i asked and smiled. Pearl started to sweat.

''Shit,... shit, shit, shit ! They had it planned !'' she screamed and took out her weapon. I looked at her shocked. ''I will fight her, go, this road you can get out of the forest !'' she said and walked away from me. ''Wait !!'' i screamed but she was already away. I looked down.