3. More Complicated

Pink p.o.v.

''It's.... good to meet you all.'' i said and rubbed my head. I never thought i would find some chicks in this forest. And they live here and they are three of them !

''Heh, i know it's crazy.'' White said and smirked. I looked at her surprised and scared at the same time. ''What ?'' i asked back.

''I know it's crazy to live here but, we like it like this.'' She said and sit on the floor next to Yellow. ''....How did you know i was thinking this ?'' i asked shocked. 

Yellow and Blue looked at her worried for some reason and tried to say something. ''Honey, i can see it on your face.'' White said and leaned against her hand. I exhaled. ''You can ?'' i asked. ''Yep, i am good at faces expressions.'' White said and laughed.

''Uh-Huh.'' i said back and rubbed my head. Is started to hurt again so i hid my face to arms. I don't know now but i think they got worried.

''Are you... okay Pink ?'' Blue asked and removed my hands from me. ''I... yes quite good.'' i said and rested my head on my knees.

''Your lying.'' White said. I started to sweat. ''....Okay, no, i am not good.'' i said and looked up. ''What's wrong ?'' Yellow asked.

''My head starts to hurt again.'' i said and looked back to her. I saw Yellow making some expression with her face to Blue and Blue nod. 

''Here, drink this water.'' Blue said and handed me bowl of water. I looked at it confused. I thought i would get bottle of water but eh, it's fine.

I started to drink a little. Okay not little, i was pretty thirsty. I drank it up and give it Blue back. She looked at me warm.

''So... how do you fell ?'' Blue asked. Strange, it started to hurt a little bit less, and then less, and it's gone.

''Huh...'' i said and rubbed my head if it would hurt. Nope, not even a little pain. ''Wow... i said and looked back to Blue amazed. She blushed a little and smiled.

''What did you put in the water Blue ? It doesn't hurt me anymore.'' i said and chuckled. I saw Yellow smiles and so White. 

''Magic...'' she said and chuckled and hid the bowl behind her. I chuckled back and smiled. Now that i am wondering, maybe we can be friends. I thought and smiled again.

''I am afraid no...'' White said and saddened. I again looked at her surprised. ''But i didn't said anything.'' I said.

''True but, from your look it looks like you want to be friends with us and stay.'' she said back and exhaled. I looked at her sad and looked back to others.

I saw Blue was like hurted and saddened too. Yellow just nod. ''Well, not really stay,'' i said ''But be friends with you at least ?''

White looked back to Yellow and Blue. Blue happy noded but Yellow wasn't sure so, she didn't nod. White exhaled.

'We loved to be your friends but, we can't.'' White said back. I felt hurt. ''Why not ?'' i asked. ''Well....''White continued. 

''They're here.'' Yellow said. White had terrified look and so Blue. 

''Who ?'' i asked but White was already out and so Yellow. Blue was still next to me but she looked scared. ''N-No one Pink.'' she said and lied. I looked at her annoyed. ''Blue... I know your lying.'' i said. 

She sweat. ''You don't have to worry just, stay here.'' Blue said and went out. I was left alone.

Well  sh*t. I thought and lay on the floor. 

This is so strange. White can like, read my mind, Blue gave me a magic water or something and Yellow ? How did she know someone was here ? i thought really hard.

I moved with my right leg. It, doesn't hurt anymore neither the thigh. I tried to stand up. I can move ! Yay ! But, my left arm still hurts.

I went to the door (?) and  opened it. I saw White, Blue and Yellow doing something weird with they arms. I leaned over the door. ''What are they doing ?'' i thought and laughed.

Then... i saw 4 new women. I got surprised. More ?

''Diamonds !'' One of them yelled. She was one of them tall and had really dark Pink hair, just like me but i had light pink hair.

''We know you have the child with you !'' She continued.  ''Give her us and we leave.'' she said. I started to sweat. Are they... talking about me ?

''Nonsense. We don't have anyone.'' White said and went closer to her. White, Blue and Yellow were taller then the 4 women. 

''We know you have PINK.'' she said mad. I froze. They are talking about me....

''Even so, we won't give her to you.'' White said back mad too. That women next to her got angry. ''Give her us !'' she screamed.

''Never !'' White,Blue and Yellow said. I got surprised. ''White, you know you can't keep her forever.'' another woman said. ''So what ? We won't give her to you ! You would hurt her not help her.'' White said.

That's it, i am coming over there.

I started to walk to them. I saw the 4 women looking at me. They got happy and smiled at me. I saw Blue and Yellow looking at me. Yellow said something to White and she looked back to me surprised.

 ''What are you doing here Pink !'' she screamed. I exhaled. ''Look, all of you...'' i started ''I don't know what is happening here and what you want from me but...  what do you need !'' i said. White looked hurt but looked back to the tallest woman.

''Pink, my name is Rose, Rose Quartz.'' The tallest said. ''And ?'' i asked back. ''We want to help you.'' she said. I froze.

''Wait...'' i started and looked to the women next to her. She was tall like me. ''Aren't you the one who came to play with us ?'' i asked. She started to sweat.

''Y-Yes i am !'' she said. ''M-My real name is Pearl.'' i froze even more. ''I don't get this anymore !'' i screamed. ''Why did you even played with us ?!'' i screamed back to her.

''T-To get you here.'' she said. I froze more. ''Why ?'' i asked when white went in front of me to hid me with her coat.''To join them Pink.'' she said. I exhaled. 

''So ? What's wrong about that ?'' i asked. White sweat.  ''They,...  want you to stay in the forest.'' Yellow said. 

I exhaled again. ''Why ??'' i said annoyed. ''Because, your special.'' Rose said. I looked at her with poker face. 

''I am not ! I am just like the other teenagers or adults soon !'' i said. She laughed. ''You don't know who you are then Pink.'' she said and smirked.

I gulped. ''Of course i know.'' i said and looked mad. 

''I know you don't have real parents Pink, because you were adopted.'' she said and smirked. I started to get angry.

''But they still love me.'' i said. She laughed. ''Pink, if they would know what you are, they wouldn't.'' she said and smiled. I got more angry.

''SHUT UP !!'' I screamed and went closer to her. Before i made another step White really fast grab me back and made fire close to Rose and others.

They got back and Rose smirked.

''W-What, i-is t-this ?'' i asked surprised. Rose smiled. ''So you are the one.'' she said and turned around. ''We'll leave you now but, don't think we won't come back.'' Rose said and went away with her group. ''You'll be happy to join us Pink.'' she said.

I looked at her puzzled. What is she saying ?

I looked back to Yellow, and Blue. They were in a shock. 

White stopped hugging me and got little bit away. ''What is this  ? What did you do ?? How-How can you make fire ?!'' i asked really fast. They all looked at themselves.

White sighed. ''Well, it's pointless to hide it from you now.'' she said.

''We are the witches.''

I hope you like it and if yes i am happy :D Pink now knows the truth ! What will happen next ? say in the comments  ^^