5. ''Tell Me About You''

Pink p.o.v.

''So like,... you have powers ?'' i asked Blue and White whose were sitting on the ground in front of the fire. We went after our talk with Blue out because Yellow asked us if we want to eat.

''Of course we have. We are witches.'' White said and laughed. I smiled back and exhaled. ''Could you like... Show me  ?'' i asked again and get near to the fire. It was getting cold and i putted on my hoodie.

Blue smiled. White looked at her confused and nod. ''Sure, why not ?'' White said and stand up. Blue and Yellow did the same. 

''But, let's introduce us better.'' White said and made a 'Diamond symbol.' It was weird. 

''I am White Diamond. The diamond who can read your mind when i want to, make you do the things you don't want to, good at spells, good at fighting and the leader of the Diamond Authority.'' White said and bowed. I smiled back and nod.

''I am Yellow Diamond. The second diamond who can feel and hear someone coming from 100 feet. I can move really fast and i can paralyze you in the fight or whenever i want to. And i can turn into animals sometime.'' Yellow said and bowed too. I faked smiled and nod too.

''And i am Blue Diamond. The third diamond who can heal you with my spells. I make ointments and potions and i have the power of water. I am not really a good at fighting but, i help others.'' Blue said and bowed. I blushed a little and nod too.

''And what about you ?'' White asked. I looked at her surprised. ''Me ?''i asked. ''Yes, you heard from us so, let's hear from you.'' White said and Yellow and Blue nod. I blushed a little from embarrassment and stand up too.

''M-My name is Pink. Pink Rosa. I am not really special like you but, i am good at getting in a trouble. I live in the town Beach City with my parents and, goes to High school. This was my last year so i am leaving the school and starts to be and adult.'' i said and saddened. They looked at me worried.

''I think that's everything.'' i said and bowed too like they did. I sat down and looked at them. They were looking at me surprised.

I looked at them confused. ''Sorry, maybe i said too much.'' i said and looked away. ''No no no ! That's not it, it's just.... We thought about second.'' White said and tried to smile. I looked at her with poker face and nod.

''What about the 'Crystal Authority'.'' I asked. They again looked at me now frightened. ''There's not much to talk about them.'' Yellow said mad and went to take some meat.

''True, there's not that much.'' White said and did something with her hand and in her hand flew a meat. I looked at her surprised and amazed. ''Cool !!'' i said and smiled at her. She smiled back and laughed.

''But at least something ?'' i said and went closer to the fire. White handed me another meat and i nod and said thank you.

''The Crystal Authority are.... rebels to say.'' White started. I looked at her surprised. ''How ?'' i asked.

''They rebelled in Diamond Authority.'' Blue said and sit down next to me and hugged me. ''What are you doing ?'' i asked and blushed. She blushed too and smiled.

 ''I saw you were cold so, i thought maybe i'll warm you up.'' she said and smiled. I blushed and chuckled a little. ''Thank you.'' i said and lay over her.

''True, they rebelled in Diamond Authority.'' Yellow said and started to cook her meat. I looked at them confused. ''Why did they started to rebel ?'' i asked.

''Once in the time, there wasn't 'Crystal Authority' but only 'Diamond Authority'.'' White started. ''Everything was fine until, we started to kill animals and people.'' Yellow said and hid her face with her hand. I looked at them shocked.

''Why were you killing people ?'' i asked. ''Because they almost killed us so, we wanted to show them how it feels to be haunted and scared all the time.'' White said.

I frowned and said nothing. ''Rose Quartz didn't like it what we were doing. She said we shouldn't do it, to not to be bad as the people. But we continued and then she stand up from her self.'' White said.

''And what happened then ?'' i asked worried. White stopped talking and looked at Yellow. Yellow nod and looked at me.

''Rose Quartz joined the people side. She said, that now we were more horrible then the people and she said they don't deserve it. So, she builded her own army of witches. Some of them joined her and they started to rebel.'' Yellow said and took the meat she had.

''So, they started to call themselves 'The Crystal Authority' and we fought in the war which continued to the end of 20 century.'' Blue said and hugged me more.

''Diamond Authority lost all of the witches and only we 3 stayed alived. We ended the war but, they want us dead.'' Blue continued.

''So we hide in this forest for a hundred years and look for ourselves. But, they know where we are and they still wants to kill us.'' White said. 

I looked at them shocked,confused and worried at the same time. ''I... pity you.'' i said and hid in Blues arms. They smiled at me. ''Thanks.'' they said and chuckled a little.

''Is there a way to end this all ?'' i asked. White nod. ''We did what they wanted but, they still wants us to give them everything we have. Which is this forest, the people and freedom. So we said no to that and they continue.'' White said and exhaled.

I chuckled a little. White looked at me confused. ''What's so funny ?'' she asked. ''Oh nothing just, i hope you will win this war.'' i said and smiled at her. She blushed a little and smiled back.

''Thank you Pink.'' She said and started to eat her meat. I nod and took the meat too. I looked over Blue. She was looking at the fire and smiling.

I smiled back to her and poked her nose. ''Why are you happy ?'' i asked. She looked at me surprised and smiled back. '' I am happy that now you know the story and your here with me.'' Blue said and rubbed my head. I blushed a little and laughed.

''Maybe i didn't really wanted this to happened to me but, i am happy that i met you 3.''i said and smiled at them. They smiled at me too and continued eating they're meat. I saw Blue wasn't eating.

''What about you Blue ? Do you have something to eat ?'' i asked. She rejected with her head. ''No, but that's okay.'' she said and smiled.

I put in front of her my meat. ''If your hungry, we can share.'' i said and smiled back to her. She blushed and nod. We split up the meat and eated it.

It was one of hell good meat. I was starting to get tired and felt Blue playing with my hair again. The fire was still burning and it was warm. Yellow and White were talking and i sighed. 

''What's wrong Pink ?'' Blue asked me. I looked over her. ''Nothing, just getting tired.'' I said and yawned. She chuckled a little.

''Would you like to go to sleep ?'' Blue asked me and stand up. I lay over the ground closing my eyes. She laughed and she squat next to me poking my nose.

''Yes, please.'' i said and standed up. She smiled and she went to the direction of the one of the tents. I followed her and looked around. 

I saw White waving at me and Yellow just smiled. I smiled back blushing and waved too. Blue opened one of the tent and made signal for me to get in.

I did it and waited for her. She went inside too and showed me where can i lay over. ''Here you can lay over this fur tonight.'' she said and smiled. I sat down and unzipped my hoodie. I lay down and put on the blanket.

She smiled and turned around. ''Hey Blue !!'' i said and she exhaled and looked at me. ''Yes, Pink ?'' she asked and went closer to me. '' I just wanted to say... thank you... thank you so much !!'' i said and looked into her beautiful ocean eyes.

She blushed and laughed. ''Your welcome Pink.'' she said and went to the door. ''See you tomorrow !'' she said and went out closing the tent. I exhaled and smiled.

Yes, see you tomorrow.

Sooo, now the story owo ! What do you think about it ? What will happen next ? say in the comments ^^