15. I'll leave

Pink p.o.v.

''Sit down, all of you,...'' White said and she sat down looking at us. We nod and Yellow and Blue sat down. Blue was away from me, i guess from that kiss she gave me. I blushed and sat down next to Yellow.

''So... We have a problem,'' White said and looked at me. I looked at her surprised. ''Am i the problem ?'' i asked confused. She looked at me surprised and shake with her head to sides. ''W-What ? No, something other.'' she chuckled and smiled.

I smiled a little and nod. Yellow leaned in surprise. ''What problem White ? Is it still the 'Crystal Authority' ?'' She asked and White nod.

''Yes, they will still go for Pink so, we have to leave.''

White said. I smiled and nod but after that i looked at Yellow and Blue. They didn't look very happy, more shocked and sad. ''L-Leave ?'' Blue said and looked down sadly. White sighed and nod. 

''Yes, leave.'' She said and looked at them. ''Why?!'' Yellow said out loud now and angry. ''Because they can get here, don't you get it ? I can't protect us anymore.'' She said and tried to calm Yellow.

''Bullshit !!'' Yellow screamed and got up walking away. ''Yellow !'' Blue screamed and got up after her. So, White and me stayed alone. I looked at her and she looked back to me.

I looked down and sighed. ''White, if i am the problem, i'll leave...'' i said and got up too. White looked at me surprised and got up fast too. ''No, i won't let you go, something can happen to you !'' she said and exhaled resting her arms on my shoulders. I got angry.

''Listen White, everything this didn't needed to happen if i wouldn't go to this forest ! But i was so stupid that i did ! Everything is my fault !! I didn't needed to make more problems !!'' i screamed and turned around walking away.

''W-Where are you going ?'' She asked walking behind me, following me. I closed my fist and  continued walking. 

''Away from this place. To not to make more problems for you.'' I said and went to Blues tent for my hoodie.

I opened it and saw Yellow and Blue talking. I looked at them but didn't interrupt them and really fast took my hoodie and walked away. 

''You can't go Pink, please !'' she said but i continued walking close to the tree where it all happened.

''I am sorry White, this is for the best.'' i said and touched the tree. 

''Please Pink, for the sake of your moth-''

But i was already away from the territory. I looked behind me and it was true. You really don't see them when you are away from the territory. I putted on my hoodie and walked away. 

I had no idea where i was going, but i continued. I putted out my phone and looked if i won't have some signal. Nope, nothing. I sighed and looked around. I gasped and smiled a little.

The forest is really beautiful, i am jealous that they have this and i don't. I chuckled and looked up. The sun was still up, maybe it was 2 pm. 

I wasn't looking again on the road and stumbled. Of course, i fell on the ground. AGAin. ''Shit!'' i said and sit up to look at my legs. I hurted my knee a little. Scratched it because blood was coming from it. I sighed and leaned over the tree i sat. 

The leg hurts. Like i had worse things to happen to me. I looked at my left arm and chuckled. Yeah, it's worse.

White p.o.v.

''For the sake of your....'' But Pink was already away from the territory. I couldn't see her. I have lost too much energy in me. I am not healed up yet.

''Shit...shit shit shit !!'' i screamed and hold my head with my arms. She can't go alone, they'll hurt her ! 

I ran to Blues temple and opened it. ''Pink went away !!'' i screamed and looked at them. They looked at me surprised and got up. ''W-When ??'' Yellow asked. ''Just now !'' i said and breathed fast. 

Yellow looked at me surprised and facepalmed herself. ''And you didn't stop her.'' she said and looked at me. I shake with my head and she sighed. ''Okay, okay, let's get our things and let's go find her.'' she said and went away from the tent.

I grabbed her arm fast to stop her and she looked at me confused. ''You mean it ?'' i asked her worried. She smiled a little and nod. ''Yes, for Pink.'' she said and looked at my arm to let her go. I noticed and it letted her go. ''Ah sorry,'' i said and chuckled kissing her forehead. She blushed a little and smiled.

''Okay, leave it for another time.'' Blue said madly and separated us. I laughed a little and nod. ''Okay, go for your things, Yellow, you'll find her right ?'' i said worried and she smirked and nod. ''With me, no one can get lost!''

I smiled and nod. ''Then let's find her.''

Pink p.o.v.

I sneezed. ''Oh, maybe i am close ?'' i smiled and looked around. Nah, only trees. I groaned and sat down again. ''GREAT!'' i said sarcastically and looked at my leg. It was still bleeding. I sighed and looked at my hoodie. But this is my favorite one, no! Forget that i'll use my shirt !

I grabbed my shirt and ripped it apart a little. I bandaged my leg and sighed closing my eyes. I wish i could be already home. With my mom. I started to tear up a little and laughed. These three were like my family.

-2 hours later-

I was sleeping but i was awake. I could hear things around me. Mostly i heard birds singing. I smiled but i couldn't still open my eyes. I was too tired.

After some time i heard some footsteps, well, i think that those were footsteps. Or maybe something else. I could hear it talk. I started to sweat. Those are humans. 

''There !'' i heard. I felt shiver on my back and i was shocked and scared. ''There she is ! Come here !'' they screamed and i felt how they holded me. I didn't had energy to fight anymore. 

I teared up more and cried. ''She is crying... Oh Pink, don't cry.'' They said but i fell asleep. Deeply. 

-6 hours later-

I was starting to wake up. I was on something comfortable. Like a bed. I yawned and stretched up. I slowly opened my eyes. I froze.

I saw White, Yellow and Blue looking directly at me. I screamed from shock and backed away. 

They laughed and smiled looking at me. ''Oh Pink, we are sorry, we just wanted to know if you were alive, sorry. '' White said and wipe away her tear. I was still breathing fast and exhaled smiling at them. 

''It-It's fine, jeez, don't do that to me anymore.'' I said and chuckled. They smiled and nod sitting close to me. I looked at them and saw they were sitting on a bed. I looked at it confused and looked around.

I froze. Wait a sec, this is... ''Yes it is Pink,.'' White said and smirked laughing. I looked at her surprised and inhaled.

''So, uhm....'' i cleared my throat and looked at them calmly. I smiled. 

''YOU TOOK US TO MY HOME?!!'' 

well, this will be fun to see ! Diamonds in the town ! owo what da ya think ? what can happen next ? say in the comments !!