9. ''Welcome.''

Pink p.o.v.

''.......'' i can't move, i can' talk, i can't open my eyes,. I can't feel my whole body. Is this what White said ? The dead ? Is it really true ? 

I started crying though i didn't knew about it. I tried to open my eyes but i only saw darkness. ''Hello ?'' i tried to say but i didn't said it. Only in my mind. 

''Wake up....'' i heard. ''Huh ?'' i said to myself and tried to look around somehow. ''Wake up...'' i heard again. 

''What is the meaning of this ?'' i though again and cried more. 

''She is crying...'' they said. ''I'll try something.'' someone said and i felt some weight on my head.

''She is opening eyes !'' One said and sounded she was happy. I opened eyes and looked around. Everything was blurry and i couldn't see the persons. 

''h-h-......'' i tried to say something but i couldn't i was too weak. '' She is trying to say something ! Rose ! Come look at this !'' one said and went away. 

I exhaled and thought. Rose, Rose,....wait..... ROSE QUARTZ ??! I widened my eyes and tried to get up. My whole body was shaking but i didn't care, i tried to move more. I looked at my body and saw i was laying on some desk.

I tried to get off it but as i was trying i fell down. ''AUgh...'' i screamed and held my ribs. I fell on them pretty bad and it hurts really bad. I felt a tears going down my cheeks. ''Why me ?'' i asked myself and cried even more.

''Oh my....'' i heard behind me. I tried to look behind but i couldn't move again. ''Here,'' i heard footsteps coming to me and someone picked me up and putted me on the desk again.

''Leave...me...alone...'' i said and cried more. I heard them sighed and felt hand on my ribs. ''Agh, stop !'' i screamed and tried to go away a little.

''Don't be afraid ! We don't want to hurt you !'' someone said and their hand was putted away. ''How can i believe you ? You JUST touched my ribs and they hurt pretty bad !'' i screamed and my vision was starting to look better.

''We wouldn't help White taking the dark magic out of you if we wouldn't want you to live.'' Someone said. I stopped moving and froze.  ''What did you said ?'' i asked and looked at the one which said it.

There was 4 of them. I gulped and looked at the tallest one. Rose Quartz.

''White was at the end of loosing her magic. If we wouldn't help her taking the dark magic out of you, she would fail and you would die.'' Rose said and had frightened look in her eyes.

''....How did you did it when there is territory where you can't get ?'' i asked and tried to sit up. They looked at themselves and Rose nod.

''When the leader of the group will lost almost all the magic they have, we can get inside and do whatever we want.'' She said and smiled at me.

I gulped. ''Why did you helped me ?'' i asked and sobbed a little. She came to me and sat next to me. I looked at her and she had closed eyes.

''We want to protect you from the 'Diamond Authority'. ''She said and looked at me. I looked at her terrified and got up. The 3 of them saw it and went to me slowly.

''Don't get any closer !'' i screamed ''Why would you protect me ?! What do you know about the Diamond Authority ??!'' i screamed mad and got back. She sighed and smiled looking away.

''You don't know anything of them yet.'' she said and laughed. I looked at her mad and angry. ''At least i know they are better then YOU !!'' i screamed and went out of the house. ''WAIT !'' the 3 screamed but i closed the doors really fast and looked around.

''Wow...'' i said and saw big trees and water lake, some houses and more. It was beautiful here. ''Open the door !'' some of them screamed and tried to open it. ''No !'' i screamed and felt pain in my body.

''What... is this ?!'' i looked at my body and saw blood coming out of my left arm. ''Rose ?'' someone said and i got surprised. I looked up and saw Rose in front of me.

''What.. do you want ?'' i asked and backed up. She looked at my arm and grabbed it. It hurted really badly. I screamed in pain and tried to get away. But she was too strong.

I felt her tears falling down at my left arm. I looked at her surprised and confused at the same time. To believe or not, the blood was starting to disappear and it was getting better. The wound was healed up.

I looked at my left arm and only scratches and the scars were on it. ''What did you done ?'' i asked and looked at her shocked. She smiled and opened the door i closed.

''Pink, i will explain everything to you but, let's get you healed up first.'' she said and putted her hand behind my back suggest me to move.

I moved and looked behind seeing the threes. They looked at mad and they were pretty far away from me.

I moved but i tried to go as far as i could away from her.

''Fine.''

Well now we know where she is but what about the Diamond Authority ? Will they find her ? Probably who knows ? :D What do you think ? say in the comments !