2. The Pain

Pink p.o.v.

''.....wake up....'' i heard. I felt hand on my shoulder but i just turned to the other side. ''5 more minutes...'' I mumbled. I heard her laugh but she continued. '' Come on Pink. I need to give you new bandages.'' she said and shake with me.

''Fine ,fine, fine.'' i said and turned back. I looked at her and she smiled. I blushed a little but didn't said nothing.  But, she had something weird dressed on. Eh, probably the new fashion.

''How is your head ?'' Blue asked me and touched my head. I thought it would hurt but... the pain was gone. ''Huh,... strange,...'' i said and touched my head too. ''When i wanted to go to sleep, i couldn't  because how it hurt.'' i said and rubbed my head.

She smiled and took the bandage from my head. ''Looks like it's fine now.'' she said. ''But i will give you some ice on the head to be sure.'' ''Okay.'' i said and rubbed my arm.

''How is the left arm ?'' Blue asked and insinuate me to lay down. I did it and she took my left arm. ''It hurts.'' i said and bite my lips.

She unwound my bandage and looked at my arm. It was all bloody and there was marks of the teeth from the wolf.

I gulped and looked back to her. She was thinking. She took some water behind her and splashed it on my arm. It hurted me so i made a little sound.

''Sorry...'' she said and stopped. She gave me something like a ointment and bandaged it with new bandage. It looked better now.

''There, much better right ?'' she asked and smiled. To say, the pain wasn't that much strong like last time. ''...Yes.'' i said and exhaled.

''Now the thigh and others.'' she said and uncovered my legs. I blushed and got up. ''A-Alright, but i won't be laying on the ground !'' i said and crossed my arms. 

She was surprised and nod. ''If you want, okay. But it would be better if you would lay down.'' she said and went to my legs. I looked down at my thigh. 

The bandage had blood too. I sweat and lay down on the ground. ''I can't look.'' i said and looked at the ceiling. ''Do what you need to do.'' i said and closed my eyes.

She smiled and done the same thing like on my arm. Then with the others bandages. 

She then done everything and came back to me. She gave me the ice on the head and looked at me. I had still closed eyes but i felt it.

''Thank you so much...'' i said and opened my eyes. Blue smiled and blushed a little. ''Your welcome.'' she said and sit closer to me.

I smiled and closed my eyes again. Gosh, i hope my parents aren't worried...wait... MY PARENTS !!

I sit up really fast. Blue got scared because she almost fell. I took out my phone and opened it. ''Please have a signal, please have a signal.'' i thought and started to call them.

...No signal... ''Damn it !!'' i screamed and almost throw away my phone. 

I covered my face with my hands and thought. What now ?

I felt on my shoulder a hand. I looked up and saw Blue surprised. ''What was that... thing ?'' she asked. I uncovered my face and now i looked surprised. 

''You... don't know what is a phone ?'' i asked and pick up my phone. ''....No.'' she said and stared at my phone. I almost laughed but i stayed normal.

''Phone is a machine that helps you to communicate with other people. You can call them or text them. Or when you are bored you can play games on it.'' i said and handed her my phone. She got worried but took it.