6. ''You shouldn't ''

Pink p.o.v.

''...... yawn.''  I woke up. It was a crazy night yesterday. All the things they said, there is a lot to think about. I sighed and wanted to move.

I couldn't. I started to panic. What is happening, why can't i move, did White made spell on me ?? Gah, if she did i will kill her. I looked around.

I blushed.

I saw Blue laying next to me hugging me and her hand was on my chest. She was grabbing me. I even more blush and layed my head down. This is something.

I removed her hand out of my chest and she turned on other side. I sighed from shock and took my hoodie. I stand up and went to the door.

It was morning and still it was dark a little. I looked better and realized there was a fog. I gulped and went out. I went closer to the extinguished fire and looked at it. I exhaled and took out my phone.

''6:15.'' i said out quietly. It was pretty soon but, i was already awake so, let's just kill the time. I looked at the grass next to the fire. The grass had dew. I sat down.

I looked around. There was 3 tents. 'Well, i guess i was in Blues tent' i thought and blushed a little when i remembered what happened morning. ''What am i supposed to do ?'' i said out and got up. I looked at the trees.

One catch my attention. The one where they all were. Where the scene began. 

I went closer to it. ''What's so special about you buddy ?'' i asked myself and looked it better. I saw black ground where  White made fire. I went to touch the tree.

''You shouldn't touch the tree.'' i heard. 

I looked behind me really fast and had frightened look on my face. I saw White 5 inches away from me. I gulped.

''YOU shouldn't scare me !'' i said and frowned. She smiled and laughed. ''Well, this one is more serious.'' She said and went in front of me.

''My LIFE is more serious !'' i said and backed a little back. She chuckled and touched the three. ''You were almost away from the circle territory.'' White said and backed too.

''What territory ?'' i asked. White exhaled and went to the fire. I followed her and we sat down. After we sat down she snapped with her fingers and there was a fire. I gasped really loud and looked at her amazed. She blushed a little and chuckled.

''This is the territory. This is where we hide and relax. You are here safe but, if you would go more closer to the tree and went to the out of the circle, you wouldn't be safe no more. The Crystal Authority could get you.'' White said and rested her head on her cheek.

I sweat a little. ''What would i see if i went out of the circle ?'' i asked and hid my head in my arms. White patted my back. ''You wouldn't see the tents anymore. We would see you but you wouldn't.'' White said and sighed.

''B-But what about the Crystal Authority ? How they saw that you were here ?'' i asked surprised. White exhaled. ''They have one witch that has the power to see where we are. Her name is Garnet. Blue absolutely hate her.'' White said and chuckled a little. I looked at her confused. 

''Why ?'' i asked. She looked at me with sweet face. ''Garnet once stole her coat and made spell on it.It was a spell of her clothes would run away or something. We all laughed but Blue was very angry.'' White said and laughed. I laughed too.

''Poor Blue.'' i said and wiped my tear away. White was laughing really hard too. ''You should have seen her face !'' White said and felt down on the ground. I laughed even more. ''White stop, you will make them awake.'' i said and continued laughing.