18. Have a Rest

kind of nsfw, not much but just telling so you'll know before you read, be ready !)

Pink p.o.v.  

I sit up and went to end of my bed hiding my face in my hands and crying again. 
''This is so hard. Why, why me ?'' i said and continued crying. It wasn't ugly crying, a soft one but still, it was hard to hold it in. I don't want to cry...

''Knock knock...'' i heard on my doors. I didn't looked up, i didn't say anything. I just continued hiding my face. 

The door started to slowly open and it stopped when one of them saw me i guess.

''Pink...'' Blue said.

 I blushed at the thought of Blue coming her. I peeked a little and hid again. ''What Blue ?'' i said and sighed. 

She sighed too and went slowly to me to sat next to me. I sat away a little so she could sit down too. 
''Are you still sad about what happen ? I know you are but, we need to move on...'' She said and exhaled giving her arm on my shoulder to pull me closer.

''I am sorry for what i did before, i am sorry i haven't do anything about White i was just, scared, i didn't knew what to do.'' She said and i could hear she was tearing up too. 
It cracked my heart a little. She is thinking it's her fault even tho it isn't hers. It's all mine.

''It's not your fault Blue, it's all mine...'' i said and sighed looking at her slowly. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and looked away slowly. ''It's not really. If i never told them to let you stay in the forest, nothing of this would happen.'' She said and looked up thinking and in tears. I looked at her surprised and hugged her fast.

''It would happen sooner or later. You didn't know, it's all fine now.'' i said and looked at her in the eyes. She looked too and we both blushed. 
''I never wanted this to happen to you, not to a child.'' She said and chuckled a little.
I smiled and leaned. ''I am already 18 you know.'' i said and smirked.

''Ah true, our Pink is a woman already.'' Blue said and snorted a little. I chuckled and nod.
''Yes i am, so that means i can do this.'' I said and Blue looked at me confused.

I leaned more and kissed Blue on her lips. Blue looked at me surprised but she didn't do anything. Actually she joined me kissing me back passionately and bringing me closer to her. She put her arm behind my back and one hand on my cheek. 
I blushed really red but i didn't move away.

We separated so we could both breath. Blue looked at me surprised and so did i at her.
I blushed again and looked away embarrassed. ''I-I am sorry Blue, i-i didn't mean to it just, ha-happened on it's own !'' i said really embarrassed and still not looking at her.

Few seconds passed and i heard Blue laughing. I looked at her surprised and she was blushing too looking at me with smirk on her face.

''Oh Pink, i don't mind this at all but, i will if we won't continue.'' Blue said and i looked at her confused. What ?

That was well, before she almost jumped at me and started to kiss me again. I got even more surprised and embarrassed  at her actions but, i didn't mind them, yet, i liked them. We fell down on the bed and she still was kissing me deeply and passionately. 
I was still blushing but i joined in and grabbed her shoulders to pull her more closer.

She was on me and i was under her. She pulled away and smirked breathing really fast. I looked at her surprised and smirked.
''Pink, leave me to lead.'' She said and i nodded. She smirked and chuckled starting to kiss my chin going lower kissing my neck leaving hickeys too. 
I enjoyed but i flinched when she bit me really hard. She looked at me and chuckled kissing my cheek.