13. ''No Pain, no gain...''

Blue p.o.v.

''.....'' still silence.

They were still sleeping in they're nightmares. How do we know ? They are sweating and sometimes moving they're body. It's terrifying to watch it. We have nothing better but to wait for them until they woke up. 

Of course they have fever, after loosing so much blood and after the fight. 

I sighed. ''How long do you need to fight ?'' i thought and looked down. ''It would be easier if P- ''BLue !'' Yellow screamed behind me. I looked at her shocked and exhaled looking back at them. ''What is it Yellow ?'' i asked.

''I found you some herbs as you wanted.'' she said and sat next to me giving them to me. I looked at them and smiled. ''Good, thank you Yellow.'' i said and smiled. 

She nod and looked at White. ''Do you think it could work ?'' she asked and sighed. I looked at her and shook my head. ''I can't say that, i don't know. But we must try it.'' i said and and stood up. 

''Watch them for me, i'll be right back.'' I said and went away to my tent. Yellow screamed okay and stayed.

I exhaled and looked at my hands. 

''No pain, no gain.''

------Pink p.o.v.-----

''You are here again.'' someone said. I looked up though i couldn't see again. ''I suppose i am.'' i said back and tried to move. 

''Am i with Rose Quartz again ?'' i said with fear and saw a little light. ''No, you are safe with the diamonds... for now.'' they said across the darkness. ''What's that supposed to mean ?'' i asked and move to the light.

''Ask White... She is here with you.'' And it disappeared. ''W-What ? Don't leave me !'' i said but before i could do something i saw White sitting down on the floor her head in knees. I looked at her worried and gulped coming to her.

''White...'' i said and looked down at her. She slowly looked up at me. She froze and backed away in fear. ''P-Pink, w-what are you doing here ?!'' she asked shocked and looked down at her hands. ''Are we... are we dead ?'' she asked and stood up looking at herself. I shook my head and looked away.

''I don't think so... not yet.'' i said and looked back to her. She was all white, made out of light. She laughed and looked away crying. 

''Of course,... it's my punishment after all...'' she said and looked back to me, her tears disappearing in one second. ''I though you almost died Pink.''she said and chuckled patting my head. ''You scared us.'' she said and smiled.

I smiled and giggled. ''I said i am good at getting in trouble, what did you expect ?'' i said and laughed. She smiled and sighed.

''I almost got killed too, by Rose Quartz,...'' she said and smiled at me. I looked at her shocked and hugged her fast tearing up. She looked at me surprised and smiled stroking my hair. 

''I wouldn't forgive myself if you would die White.'' i said and cried more. She chuckled and knelt in front of me. ''Hey, but i am still alive, right ?  After all, as the leader of Diamond Authority, i should risk more, because no pain, is no gain.''

-----Yellow p.o.v.-----

I looked back at them and saw them, smiling. I went closer to look at them and they were crying and smiling. I gulped and stood up walking away from them and went out of the tent to Blue.

What does that mean ?

Better find out soon,...

-----Pink p.o.v. (again)-----

''So White,... what are we doing here ?'' i asked and looked around. She looked to and sighed. ''I don't really know either Pink, but this where i end when i loose all magic i had. But it's weird you're here too.'' White said and thought.

I sighed and looked at her. ''Some voice is here too though, i thought this is darkness ?'' i said confused. ''This IS the darkness, a lonely place, funny you found me.'' She said and laughed.  I smiled and nod.

''They told me you're here too.'' i said and White looked at me surprised. ''Huh, so it can talk. How's that it never talked to me ? I am being here much of the time, what, is it because i am more attractive then them ?'' she sighed and giggled patting my head. ''Joke but it is weird.''

''They said, i am safe with you guys, for now.'' i said and looked down thinking. ''What does it mean White ?'' i asked. She looked at me shocked and looked away.

''It means, something will happen soon that we can't protect you from anymore.'' she said and grabbed my arm. ''We need to get away Pink.'' she said and we started running. 

''B-But where White ? This is darkness, more like a nightmare, it's pointless.'' i said and tried to stop her. She stopped and looked at me.

''True,... We can get away from this until my magic will be back again.'' She said and bit her lip. ''Which is ?'' i asked and looked at her. She looked at me and sighed. ''Long time, unless someone will wake us up. I know they won't do it.'' White said and exhaled mad.

I smiled and chuckled. '' I am sure will get away from here soon.'' White looked at me and grabbed my shoulders. ''Pink, we must get away from here really quick. They said 'for now' it's bad. We must try.'' White said and let me go pointing at my arms .

''How then ?'' i asked and looked at my arms. They were Pink. I froze and looked up not looking at them. She saw it and laughed. ''Surprised ? I am white and you are pink colored, from our names.'' she said and laughed more.

''It scared me.'' i exhaled and sat down. She smiled and sat down next to me. ''You're like your mom.'' she said and closed her eyes.

''I guess you were right, about the 'trouble' thing, look in what trouble you are right now.'' she said and laughed. I laughed back and rested my heat at her shoulder.

''I am still not eighteen, can you believe it ?'' i said and chuckled. She nod and giggled. ''Be happy, look how old i am, i am 34 in human years, i was long here before Blue and Yellow and of course you.'' she smirked and smiled.

''You don't look like that.'' i said and looked at her. ''Oh ? Then how much i look like ?'' she asked. I thought. ''Hmm, 55 ?'' i said and smirked laughing. She looked at me surprised.

''Pardon me ? I am not that old ! I am still young !'' she said and laughed. I laughed too and nod. ''I was just making fun, you look like 29 old.'' i said and smiled.

She nod and looked away. ''Good.'' she said mad. I laughed more and hugged her. ''C'mon, i was just making fun,'' i said and smiled. She nod and giggled now. ''I know, i was making fun too.'' she said and sighed.

''We'll wait now, right ?'' she asked and looked at me. I nod and looked at the darkness.

''Yes, but i am sure not long.''

this is messed up right ? kind of wanted it to be, when is pink talking, they are sleeping, both,. So what do you think ? What can happen next ? say in the comments owo !