8. The Blood

Pink p.o.v.

''.... Sheesh..'' i said to myself when we came back from the bath. That bath was really awkward. But... i liked it.... They do have perfect bodies !

I sat down on the ground near to the fire. I looked at my fingers and saw the nose blood. I blushed and wiped it on my shirt. It was still fresh blood so, it left some marks on my shirt. Thank god it was pink shirt.

I looked back to my left arm. It still had marks of the wolf which bite me. But, it was healed up already. But it's strange it's still red and sometimes blood comes out. Even though Blue helped me, it still hurts.

''Sigh'' nothing better then wolf chasing your butt right ? I laughed to myself and took my phone from pocket.

Won't lie, when they weren't looking i... took some pictures of them when they were bathing  and then throw the phone at my clothes.

Here's one my favorite

Or others

The last one is there by mistake

The last one is there by mistake. I tried to trow it away but it accidentally took photo. Well that's not good. But heh at least when i am bored i can look at something if you know what i mean.

I blushed and smiled at the pictures not noticing Diamonds looking at me. I heard some steps and really fast closed my phone and putted it in my pocket. I looked up trying to look like nothing happened. 

In front of me was Blue looking at me confused and smiling. I smiled back blushing a little and looked at White. I saw her talking with Yellow but it looked like she didn't payed attention what s was Yellow saying. 

''Mind if i sit next to you ?'' Blue asked and waited. I looked at her and chuckled. ''No, not at all Blue.'' i said and smiled at her. She blushed a little and sat next to me.

I took out my phone and looked at my battery. ''54%.'' i said and got little scared. I hope the phone won't die soon.

''54% of what ?'' Blue asked and looked at me. I sighed and turned at her side. ''54% of my phone to 'live' to say. Without the 54% my phone won't work.'' i said and handed her my phone. She took it and opened again puzzles. ''You don't mind it do you ?'' Blue asked and looked at me worried. I smiled ''No, of course not.'' i said and looked up.

The sky was in beautiful color.  I blushed a little. I never thought it could be so amazing ! They are lucky to see it everyday. I chuckled and looked back to Blue. She was playing alone and she made new score though. 

I smiled but my smile was fading away. I looked at my left arm. Why does it hurt so much again ? It started to be red again and blood was coming out. I freaked out and looked back to Blue.

''Blue ! I uhh... there's something wrong with my left arm...'' i said and froze. She putted my phone down really fast and grabbed my arm. It started to be more red. Blue looked horrified and look at White.

''White ! Come here, now !'' she said and grabbed my arm harder. I screamed a little and looked at her mad. ''Why are you grabbing it so hard ?!'' i asked. She looked at me with worried look.

''Pink, don't worry, we will stop it.'' Blue said and White came with Yellow. ''W-What ? What will you stop ? I don't get it !'' White looked at me cold but worried. She exhaled and sweat.

''My dear Pink, the wolf that bite you, he had dark magic inside. So, the dark magic is now in you.'' White said and kneeled next  to Blue. ''Is it bad ? What will happen to me ?'' i asked and started to sweat. They looked at themselves and exhaled.

''If we won't hurry up, it can take over your body and mind. So easily said, you will die.''  Yellow said and looked away thinking. I looked at them terrified. A tear was going down my cheek. 

''No, no,no, please ! You know what to do right ??'' i asked and looked at Blue. She didn't respond and was looking at my arm sadly. I got more terrified and looked at White. ''White ?'' i asked.

She was thinking. ''This is dark magic, it's hard for me. I only tried once dark magic.'' she said and looked away.

I got scared even more. I looked at Yellow. She was looking at me sadly and exhaled. ''Sorry Pink, i can't manipulate with it...'' she said. I froze. I was looking at them and didn't heard anything.

''GAAAh,...'' i refute blood and start holding my stomach. ''PINK !!'' They screamed and went closer to me grabb my arms and stomach. 

''White what should we do ?!!'' Blue screamed and started to cry a little. White was too terrified and didn't know what to say. Yellow screamed at her too.

''I will try something, go behind me.'' White said and got up. I was crying and more blood was coming out of me. They got little away and waited. White putted her hands up and her eyes started to glow.

''Dark magic as i know leave this body as you hold. I beg as it sounds leave it now, my magic is holding her forever now. Continue living i don't care but you should not over take this man !'' 

--------------------

Yellow p.o.v.

White stopped glowing and feel on the ground. She was weak. She was shaking and tried to look up. As she tried, she wanted to look at Pink. 

Pink wasn't there anymore. 

I looked at Blue scared not knowing what to do. She looked at me with same look and we went to White. 

''White what happened ?!'' We screamed and tried to get her up. She was shaking and had her hand over her head. ''I took the dark magic out of her.'' she said and fainted. I was in shock and Blue too. 

''Let's take her inside the tent and we'll wait for her to get up. However, we can't go search for Pink. We don't know where she is and maybe only White know. Agree ?'' i asked Blue.

She nod and grabbed White. I started to sweat and exhaled.

What now ? 

well, a little special with art xD not best art but tried. what do you think next will happen ? say in the comments !