10. The Truth

Pink p.o.v.

''Sit here.'' Rose said and pointed at the fire camping. I looked at her confused but nod and went to sit there. The fire was burning and the other women came sit there too. 

Before we went here Rose gave me some ointments and took care of my ribs. I have one broken rib and it hurts. Jeez, i only fell down once and this happens. But the others things seems to be alright ! I have everything healed up.

I looked at the women mad and looked away trying to not make an eye contact. I don't feel save here. 

''Soo, Pink.'' Rose said and sat next to me making me jump a little. I looked at her mad and she smiled and looked away. 

''You don't remember me, do you ?'' she said and looked at the fire sad. I looked at her confused. ''What do you mean ? How could i remember you when i see your for the first me ?'' i said and looked at her surprised. She sighed and looked back to me.

''That's fine don't worry about it,'' she said and holded my hand. ''I knew your mother.'' she said and smirked a little. I looked at her surprised. The threes looked at her worried but said nothing.

''W-What ??! H-How did you knew my mother ? What was she like ?? How did she look ?'' i asked really fast and looked at Rose. Rose looked at me surprised and giggled a little.

''She was gorgeous, beautiful, really nice person and very lovable person. She was the best person i ever met.'' Rose said and smiled a little tear coming down her cheek. I looked at her worried and looked away.

''She, she was like that ?'' i asked and blushed a little. Rose laughed a little and nod. ''Yes, she was,..'' she said and looked at the others. I looked back to them and they looked hurt. I froze.

''What,... What happened to her ?'' i asked and slowly looked at Rose. She had closed mouth and didn't spoke. I looked back to Pearl and she putted her hand on her mouth. I looked down. ''What happened ?'' i asked again.

''Let's start from beginning Pink.'' Rose said and looked at me. I looked at her worried and nod. Rose nod too and looked at my eyes. 

''Diamond Authority before 17 century.'' Rose said and closed her eyes. ''I belonged there for one hundred years, until there was Crystal Authority.'' i closed my eyes too and saw them. 

The Diamond Authority.

''Everything went according to the plan, no killing humans or animals. True we needed something to eat but i didn't wanted to eat animals. But it didn't last long.''

''It was 18 century. I was walking around the forest looking at the animals. What's funny, i never seen other humans then my friends witches. As i was walking around i saw a woman walking around trying to find mushrooms. I hid behind the tree and continued watching her. She smiled every time when she found one. I was curious to get to know her, so, i went after her.''

''Who was that woman ?'' i asked and looked at Rose. She smiled and looked back to me. ''That was your mother.'' she said and closed her eyes again. I froze.

''H-How could that be my mother ? I-I don't recall living in the 18 century.'' i said and sweat was coming from my back. Rose didn't said anything and continued.

''I was approaching her from behind so, when i said hi to her she fell down. She looked at me really fast and exhaled.''

--Back in there--

''Hello, What do you need ?'' she asked and smiled. I looked at her scared. 

''I-I don't need anything. I just wanted to say hi !'' i said and get her up. She exhaled and laughed a little.