[8] Web them up

Guys i wrote Pater Parker this whole time why didn't anyone tell me about this😂😂😂

Who's Peter Parker i only know Pater Parker😂

.
.
.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind.
People throw rocks at things that shine.

.
.
.

Wanda asked you to tell her about the first time the avengers meets. You basically told her the avengers movie, and that classic 'I understood that reference' line.

You didn't tell her much about Tony and Pepper's relationship, guess she didn't want to ask. Maybe because she can ask Tony.

When Wanda finished the draft, avengers gathered up once again to start practicing for this stupid show.

   "Okay guys, i'm going to tell you who will impersonate who." Wanda said, eyes on her papers. "Peter will be Tony, (Y/n) will be Pepper. Tony is Captain, Captain is Clint. Clint is Sam..."

   Tony couldn't help but laugh quietly while Wanda continued that he get to impersonate Steve. Oh he's going to mock Captain America so bad.

"Steve is me--"

"Wait, i play Wanda?" Steve was taken over by confusion. This makes no sense for him.

"Yes." Wanda played serious but she's laughing inside.

"Where are you in all this?" Peter asked from across the room, you looked at him, sighed. Hoping he might want to be a little closer like you do.

"I'm the director. I don't have to act."

   "What? That's not even fair." Like five of them whined at the same time. Wanda just shrugged like can't help it.

   "Okay. Now that you know your position we'll start from the very first scene--" Wanda has to stop talking because an alarm in the facility went on, everyone looked up in the air as if they can see those sound.

   "Oh... great..." Tony groaned.

   "What's going on?" You asked, felt panicked even though you don't really know if this is a good thing or bad.

   "We have a mission coming up... every one suit up." Cap said then walked out.

   "Wait... i get to see everyone using special power?" You gasped happily.