[21] Isn't it bromantic?

This Chapter has not been proofread so there will be a bad grammar! Sorry!

|
|
|

We are not invincible, but we are stronger than we know.
In our bones. In our bones.

|
|
|

"WADE!!" You screamed excitedly.

"SOME GIRL I DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF!!" He screamed excitedly back.

Then you both hugged and jumped and started dancing and laughed like an idiot that you are.

"Oh god. You don't know how great it is to see you. I'm so lonely in this world with nobody understands my references, i'm (Y/n) (L/n) by the way!" You fangirled.

"That must be sucks! But here i am, to tear down all the fourth wall with you." He lifted his left foot up and did the Marilyn Monroe post for some reason that you didn't understand but laughed awkwardly along anyway.

Contain DEADPOOL 2 spoilers

"I was sent here when Black Panther hit the theater, i have not watched Deadpool two? How was it?" You asked.

At this point Peter Parker was real confused and didn't really know if he should be scared at the stranger in red like him, or just laughed along.

"Well. You know. Happy ending."

"I know about that. It's not a super hero movie if it's a bad ending." Bruh, what is he even saying.

"You're the avenger's fan right?" Wade asked.

"Yeah."

"Sucks for you about the bad ending thing..." He muttered.

"What was that?"

"Nothing! Anyway! I even went back to fix the timeline myself." He shrugged.

"Yas queen." You praised.

"I even killed myself aka Ryan Reynold when i got Green lantern's script." He bragged.

"Yeah burn that shi---" You covered your mouth, then chuckled. "We should avoid it so we don't get sue by dc."

"Right. And... what do we have here? Oh my god!! Spidey!!" Deadpool spotted Spidey and put both his hand on the side of his cheeks.

   "You... know me?" Pete asked confusedly.

   "Of course he does!" You said. "Oh my god this is my dream come true, you know how much i want Deadpool to meet Spider-man? I'm actually about to cry right now, the comic was so good."

"Hello Spidey number three." Deadpool said hi and Peter shook his hand confusedly.

"I'm actually Peter Parker... and you are?"

"Your sugar daddy."

"What?-- wait... hey! Did you just grabbed my butt?"