[23] Spider...girl? Woman?

If I'm dreaming, baby,
please don't wake me up.

|
|
|

Your pov

   My head hurt as I opened my eyes to see that I was lying on the floor in Peter's arms.

   "What happened....?"

   "Oh, thank god you're alright. You fainted." He kissed my forehead. So sweet but I'm so confused, I thought I heard Peter's voice, saying something I couldn't remember.

   "What about hulk...?"

   "Our Hulk defeated that Hulk, but now the problem is we can't seem to calm Mr Banner down." He looked up worriedly, I followed his gaze, seeing Tony trying to calm Hulk down with the Jurassic world's Chris Pratt iconic, 'Blue' post.

   "What about Nat?"

   "It didn't work. The sun's getting real low" thing." Pete sighed.

   "What about Thor, can't he punch Hulk to sleep or something?"

   "We've all tried, you've been out for almost an hour."

   "Not all." I shook my head, rubbed my temple and stood up. "Not all! I haven't tried."

   "Wha--? No! Don't, you'll get yourself killed." He tried to stop me.

   "Nah. I'll just talk to him."

   "Seriously. Don't."

   "Come what may, Peter. Like Satine and Christian from the movie, remember?" I cracked my knuckles.

   "(Y/n)--"

   "You guys!!" I yelled. The Avengers looking like shit, walked exhaustedly towards me. "I want to be the one to calm Hulk down."

   "It's not working. Trust me, we've tried it all." Thor said.

   "That "the sun's real low" thing is old now, may I present to you a new way of calming Hulk down." I chuckled then ran at Hulk, I didn't even know where I got the balls, but I felt like I could do this.

   "HULK!!" I called him, he turned around and roared at me.

  "(Y/n) stop!" Tony tried to stop me but I looked at him, assuring him that it's ok.

   "Not "big guy the sun's getting real low" anymore, Hulk." I shouted at Hulk. "FUCKER, THE SUN IS POPPING AND RISING. GO BACK TO YOUR MAMA'S, ASS HOLE."

   "..." The Avengers including Hulk was shooketh.

   "Hulk...smash?" Hulk said hesitantly.

   "NO YOU DON'T. NOW BE GONE THOT, AND GIVE BANNER BACK HIS BODY YOU VEGETABLE GIANT."

   "But...Hulk."

   "GO NOW. BYE BYE."

   Hulk fell to the ground like a lost child, and he looked around very confused, then, he turned back into Bruce Banner.