[36] Star boy

I see sparks fly
Whenever you smile

|
|
|

"Why didn't you say anything then?" I asked with a cracked voice and a broken heart.

"Would it change anything?" He asked back, looking down to the ground.

"I... don't know." I said.

He walked closed, grabbed my hand, he looked as if it was rather complicated than sad. "But you're back for me, for all of us, it means a lot and tell me that we still have a chance, even barely."

"I won't let you go, I promise." I assured him.

"So, we should start on the plan now, so the future changes." He said.

"Yes. Yes, of course."

Star Lord and Iron man told us how this was gonna go, meanwhile I hadn't let go of Peter's hand, in fear I might not be able to touch it, until the plan was finally arranged.

"You." Drax called out to me.

"(Y/n)."

"(Y/n). Were you born with the gift to know the future?"

"No... no. It's complicated. And I don't actually know the future, I watch it. In my world you are a character in a movie."

"A character in a movie?" Star Lord repeated to me and chuckled. "Good choice, that they make a movie about me."

"Your movies are great."

"I've never really asked, do I have a movie too?" Tony asked.

"Oh my Thor, Tony, your movie got us this far. The Iron man trilogy are legendary, you are the man who started everything and I love you."

"What about me?" Peter asked.

"You have too! The license was with fox but now marvel had it back. Your movies are coming out, the first one already released."

"You said.... I'll die right?" He asked confusedly.

"You won't. I'll change it, don't say it like that."

"No, no. I'm just confused. Because you said I'll die, but if I have two more movies waiting... then how will I die?"

"..."

All of you look at each other.

"Anything is possible and you can't die, like-- can't decease, you'll come back somehow, but no, you can't nearly die, I can't bear it and I'm not allowing it." I said.

"Are you sure that Thanos will win?" Drax doubted me again.

"She spoke the truth." Mantis said.

"Yes. I am sure... he will win, at least for this time." Because Captain Marvel is about to shove his ass, and then there's the souls stone theory... but if I can prevent it now, I should try.