[15] Naughty Petey

We cry tears of mascara in the bathroom,
Honey life is just a classroom.

|
|
|

   The window was a door for the night and even though your hotel was on, like 6 floor, there was no problem getting down. Because you're with Spider-Man.

   "Where should we go?" He asked, looking around a very dark alley, zipped up his hoodie because it was cold.

"We should head for street first, maybe find some taxi, the subway is probably closed now."

"Oh... crap... I don't have any Hong Kong money with me." Peter muttered, he is broke too.

"...Well, Tony is going to be so mad that we sneak out and now..." You showed him what you have in your bag.

"Is that---?"

"That's right, i stole some of his money and his black cards." You smiled evilly.

"What if he finds out?"

"He's a billionaire, he won't even notice he lost some bucks." You were pretty sure he will but you really want to go out with Peter to night.

"Alright... I guess that will do. Let's go." Before he started walking you stopped him, and put one earbud in his ear and one in yours.

   You wanted to cry because it was so cute. The two of you were wearing oversized hoodie and walked together in Hong Kong street at night, listening kiss me by Ed Sheeran.

   You called for a taxi, tell him to go to Nathan Road, where the night market is. Then watched the view with Peter.

   "Tell me something about your world." He said.

   "Like what?" You asked back, looked upon his precious face in the dark, at the backseat.

   "Anything, i was just thinking that, your world must be pretty bad because you don't seem like you want to go back."

   "You're right... My world is really bad." You sighed. "Hm... How should i put this? Let's say, my world doesn't have an actual super hero."

   Peter looked at you blankly for a second, like he doesn't understand what you just say. "No super hero?" He repeated.

   "No. Not a single one." You smiled so done back at him.

   "Then who will protect you guys from the villains?" He was real confusing, it made you realize Peter can't picture the world without heroes.

   "We don't have alien invaders or powerful villains. We don't even know if alien even exists in our universe."

   "But there has got to be someone who wants to rule the world."

   "There are some... They never succeed, but they did hurt people."

   "Who protected you when someone want to hurt you, like, a robber at the bank or when you're trapped in a building on fire?"