[14] Wong Hates Me

Life makes love looks hard, stakes are high.
Water's rough, but this love is ours.

|
|
|

   All of you fell down the wooden floor in the Hong Kong Sanctum. Thor was at the very bottom, then Doctor fell on Thor, Tony fell on Doctor, Peter fell on Tony and You fell on Peter.

You looked down to see that you were straddling on top of Peter in a very erotic post so two of you looked at each other for so long for you were stunted by how beautiful he was.

Until Thor begged for all of you to get off him. "I know you guys are so into each other but--Hello---i can't breathe."

"Right! Sorry!" You jumped off a pile of the avengers to the side, then help Peter get up. Both won't stare at each other's red face.

   Tony was so DONE with both of your teenager love bullshit. Yes it's true that he did join Wanda's project Lovengers but you all almost get blown by a grenade and now are being shy of physical touching.

   "Pete. You brought your suit?" He asked. Looking around.

   "Never left it behind, like you taught me." Peter went in a serious mode to hide the awkwardness. He showed his backpack to Tony.

   "And yours Tony?" You asked.

   "It will fly to me at some point. I called it already. I'm more worried about you. Doc, Thor and Spidey can definitely take care of themselves, how should we protect you?" He was real serious, that even though you had Hydra coming up for your ass you were glad Tony cares about you.

   "I can take care of her, if they attack again i will look after her." Thor said. You felt so religious knowing god is looking after you.

   "Alright, you get a job." Tony nodded.

   "Wait. Why Thor? I can take care of her too." Peter ran to Tony.

   "Just take care of yourself kid, hydra are coming for us---"

   "Why are they here?"

   "..."

   Someone's voice said and you traced it down to see Wong, asking Dr Strange confusedly.

   "WONG! MY MAN." You jumped at him for a hug but he cast a spell and pushed you back to fell on your own booty.

   "Who is she?" He asked Strange.

  "Why is everyone i like hates me..." You groaned as Peter helped you to stand right back.

   "I don't hate you."  He muttered, too soft for you to hear.

   "They're the avengers." Doctor told Wong.

   "Well i know that, but i've never seen the boy and the girl, why did you bring them here?"

   "That's Spider-man... Iron man junior i guess." Strange said, looking at Peter strangely. "And she is-- excuse me, what did you say your name was?" He then looked at you.