[10] Bad at science

Is it chill that you're in my head?
'Cause i know that it's delicate.

.
.
.

You'd do everything just to escape school because the only good thing here is Peter Parker over there, sitting adorably without knowing how cute he was without trying.

Damn the teacher. You thought, for splitting you and Peter apart. Now that you are in a movie, you thought this life would at least let you sit next to Peter and share a cute, romantic moment together.

"(Y/n)." Someone called you, you realized it was the teacher, Mrs Jane who has been calling you for a while, and that the class was looking at you. "You're with us?"

"I wish i'm not..."

"What'd you say?"

"Nothing." You smiled.

"Fine. I was asking you how Howard Stark became famous."

This is the first ever, science question the teacher ask and you can reply, so you smiled and bursted out the information.

"Howard Stark was an eccentric industrial genius, inventor, and businessman. He founded Stark Industries and was the top engineer for the Strategic Scientific Reserve."

Peter looked at you with a smile once he saw the Mrs Jane that always tried to make you embarrassed's reaction.

You continued. "Stark proudly showed off multiple world-changing inventions at his World Exposition of Tomorrow in 1943, including a flying car and---"

"That's enough." She cut you, look away.

"But i can go on--"

"I said that's enough."

You pouted a little that once you can finally reply her questions she just didn't want to hear it, what is her problem with you? "Mrs Jane, did I kick your dog or something? Not being disrespectful, i'm just confused that you hate me."

She turned around like she can't believe what she just heard. "What on earth made you say that? I. Am. A teacher, i can't hate my students."

Yeah by asking me the hardest question in the whole class twice to embarrass me today.

"I'm sorry." You said softly. Some of the bullies in the class chuckled but who cares, you've had enough from your world.

"I accept your apology." She said arrogantly, raised her chin up and looked around. "Your score is really, really bad from the mini test today."

"I know." You chuckled awkwardly.

"I don't even understand why did they let you in our school..." She sighed, that was pretty rude. "If your score will not improve, I'll definitely need to tell the headmaster, to prevent that i will partner you up with our great student."

Oh.

"Parker, you will be (Y/n)'s tutor."