[37] I could but I can't

One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home

|
|
|

"Bitch how do you know!!" I yelled at him.

"The stones tells incredibly unknown things, little one." He looked at me softly, he got a thing for a daughter vibes, thinking he's every girl's daddy.

   That sounded so wrong.

"Don't call me little one. My true dad is here!"

Woo! Dad in law stepped in just in time to save my ass, he brought a bomb and thrown it down at Thanos. But like Kevin Bacon in X men first class (A really great movie by the way, wish I could join their universe.), the glove absorbed all the energy and blasted it back to Tony.

Peter swung in to save Tony, he un-fisted the glove and tried to held Thanos back, but he was too strong, he got punched right in the face.

Thanos ripped off the web so easily, he was about to rage back. But my Doctor Who's girl is here.

Thanos got slid all over the place and ended up under the concrete like Peter in homecoming. Nebula jumped in and punched him in the face. "Well, well." Thanos muttered.

"You should have killed me."

"It would've been a waste of parts!" He yelled.

She tried to hit him many times but Thanos was still doing fine.

"WHERE IS GAMORA!!" She screamed, then get thrown.

This is when Doctor stepped in and casted a long, crimson, glowing noodle spell and got Thanos's hand. Drax kicked in and put Thanos on his knees. I webbed his another hand to the ground, yes, it's working, it's working.

  Peter swung in and webbed his body to the side, Tony float above us and tried to take the glove off. Thanos was real powerful, I was screaming trying to hold hold him still.

   Peter had to used his extra legs to hold onto the ground. Doctor then teleported mantis down from above as she jumped on Thanos's neck and put her hands on his temples.

   Everyone did their best and Thanos was screaming in pain.

   "Is he under? Don't let up." Tony asked Mantis.

   "Be quick." She begged. "He is very strong."

   "Parker. Help, get over here. She can't hold him much longer. Let's go." Tony asked for a hand.

   "Yes... I made it..." I said with tears under the suit, just to froze hearing another person's voice.

   It was Quill's.

   "Thanos!!" He screamed, floated in, no... How did he escape my webs.

   "Quill! Don't!! I've seen this before! Don't make the same mistake!" I begged, taking off my mask.

   He opened up his mask as well but he didn't care about us at all, he stared intensely at Thanos.

   "That girl, she told me Gamora is gone. Tell me the truth right now. Where is Gamora?" He asked Thanos.