[19] Hey! Ho!

Baby give it to me, no doubt,
Cause I wanna love you inside out.

|
|
|

"Hello." You said, smiling awkwardly at them.

Fake Cap took a step forward with a very aggressive expression on his face.

"Show us how to use your power, or all of your friends die. Your choice." He raised your chin up so you could look at his blue eyes.

"I told Peter's clone already that my clone won't have my power, it is because of memories." You told him truthfully.

"I want the truth, or your boyfriend dies."

"You have Peter?!" You asked him. "I swear to god if you hurt him!!"

You said fearlessly, like you would if you watched this in a theater. You forgot that you were one of the characters for a second and didn't think that Natasha's clone would walk in impatiently and hit the side of her hand right in your throat.

You kneeled on the ground, hands over your neck, coughing really badly. You wanted to swear and call her a hoe, but you couldn't speak.

You felt Captain pick you up with one hand, pin you against the wall roughly, then shout in your face.

"Your fucking power!! Now!!"

You were dying and coughing but still managed to chuckle at your own thoughts. "Haha... I'm turning your reference against you... Language, Captain!"

The clones were so done because you were just having fun instead of fearing for your life.

So the next thing you knew, Captain dragged you all the way to your classroom. They walked all together like a mafia squad and you thought about how if you were watching this from your world, you would have thousands of these pictures filling up your camera roll.

They kicked the door open dramatically, then threw you to the floor, right on your teacher's smelly feet.

"It's the Avengers!" One of your friends shouted.

"Shit! Can I take a selfie?" Another one fangirled.

Wanda's clone, who is as hot as Elizabeth Olsen, but darker, held up her hand. The clone had the same kind of power, except it was orange. She aimed at the student.
Peter was still nowhere to be found.

So... that would make her Orange Witch instead of Scarlet Witch, you thought.

Captain yelled in your face one more time. "YOUR POWER NOW!!"

"ARE YOU MAD, I TOLD YOU IT'S NOT POSSIBLE." You yelled back at his face.

"Fine. Do it." Fake Steve turned to Fake Wanda. She nodded back at him and did her magic hand stuff, then all of your friends started choking.

You noticed Ned, and you realized you did have a friend here and you can't just let him die. He's Peter guy in the chair.

"Stop it!" You yelled.