[31] homecoming

Please don't ever become a stranger
Whose laugh I could recognize anywhere

|
|
|

YOUUUU

   Marvel's theme song played and people screamed, including me. I shouted in excitement and Tom and Chris Hemsworth, who I sat in between, laughed.

   The movie started on the Sanctuary 2, at the end credits of Thor ragnarok, and oh my thor, everyone was fucking dead.

   Thor was lying desperately on the ground and here came Thanos, purple enormous giant egg headed looking ass who picked Thor up like he was a Ken doll, and then came Loki (please don't die fam).

   "We have a hulk." Loki said.

   Character development!! I was smiling very proudly, He's on our side. The Avengers will be stronger with Loki on the team! Everything is going to be great!

   Then Loki died.

   ....

   ....

   "Are you okay...?" Chris Hemsworth whispered.

   But I was in shock and I had tears welled up, and before I even had time to grieve for Loki, Heimdall fucking died too.

   Then Hulk flew across the galaxy to reach Doctor Strange. He ruined the staircase to hell and Banner turned back into himself and warned them that Thanos it was coming. Did this hoe steal my line?

   Then Tony whined about wanting to have kids, oh my god please do, but with Steve.

   Then Doc showed up with Bruce. They explained the stones. Tony was about to contact Cap (Cap left a flip phone for Tony, why was I not surprised) when the whole world turned to shit as the space ship arrived.

   Then my baby boi showed up and his Spider sense tingled, causing him to have goosebumps. He spotted a space ship and got out to save the world, dumb ass! Don't Peter, for once, run from it.

   Throughout the movie, Thanos was working the hell out of finding those stones, and the Avengers, Revengers (Where the heck was Valkyrie? Nope, nope. I don't think she died on the spaceship), and Guardians of the galaxy worked hard trying to protect it.

   Then they moved Vision to Wakanda, and by the way,

   WAKANDA FOREVER!!!

  I went to watch Black Panther at Robert Downey Junior's house with Tom before it hit the theater. I know, I couldn't believe it either, but it happened.

   Thor was on his way to make the Stormbreaker. Tony, Peter and doc were sucked out of earth to meet the Guardians. Meanwhile the Avengers are in Wakanda and are attacked by the children of Thanos.

   And Gamora died too what the fuck noooo.

   Then, as the story reached it's endgame, Thanos gained more and more stones. I was kind of still relieved that doc still had the time stone, but then Star lord fucking blew the whole plan up and my Daddy in law got smacked.