[28] Are you hers?

⚠️ This is just a fan fiction based on real situations⚠️

|
|
|

We're happy, free, confused
and lonely at the same time

|
|
|

Your pov

   I'm in front of his house in Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom.

   "Thank you so much Jonathan. I'll be alright from here." I told my bodyguard.

   "I'll be nearby, just call me when you need me." He said with his deep voice.

   "Okay. If you're not busy tomorrow, please buy me cat food and a collar with a name tag..." I asked, looking at the sleeping cat in my arms.

   "Sure. Good night Ms (L/n)."

   "Thank you."

   I hesitated for a while. I didn't know if I should knock on the door, but before I even got to decide the door opened, with Tom Holland on the other side.

   "Yay!~ You're here, come in." He said. "Oh? Is that a cat?"

   "Oh... Sorry. I watched an interview where you said you don't really like cats."

   "It's not like I'm going to kick them." He laughed. "I'm okay with it if it's yours, c'mon in."

   "Thanks."

   I stepped into Tom's house and I felt something I could not explain. There was something about the smell, decorations, the shelf with Spider-Man models and even the air that made it feel like home.

   I didn't see all the family members, it was quite late so they might have fallen asleep already, even Tessa was not here.

   It looked like Tom was alone in his living room, with popcorn and a movie. He probably couldn't fall asleep like he said on his instagram.

   "Where's the cat from anyway, (Y/n)?" He called my name so unstudied, we must have been very close.

   "A stray. I adopted her. She's a girl, I think. Do you think Tessa will be okay with (C/n)."

   "Tessa's a kind dog, (C/n) and Tessa will become great friends." He patted (C/n)'s head. "Oh, she stinks."

   "Stray." I shrugged.

   "Believe it or not I have Cat shampoos." Tom said. "A fan bought for it for Tessa but it was for cats not dogs."

   We ended up washing (C/n) in his tub. I have always wanted to know how it would feel like to talk about random, normal things with him, and now I knew how sweet Tom Holland was, and all other fans like me would fall deeper in love with him if they knew too.

   We got bubbles all over us, we laughed like idiots when he fell on his ass because of the slippery floor. Then Harry visited us and begged us not to  scream, he needed to sleep.