Prologue

"(Y/N)! Come down stairs for supper!" Your mother called out from the bottom of the stairs.

     "Okay!" You yelled as you sat in your room. You began to clean up, picking up any toys you had pulled out. Once you finished, you looked around to make sure you cleaned up everything.

     You looked and saw your favorite stuffed animal lying on the floor in a funny position. You giggled as you then picked it up. Although you were seven years old, you still slept with a stuffed animal. You smiled as you starred at it for a while. You then held it close to you as you made your way down the stairs. As you walked to the kitchen, the door bell rang.

     "Who could that be at this hour?" Your mother asked as she then made her way to the door. It was not that late. The sky was barely dark, but to your parents, it was basically midnight. You decided to go ahead and sit at the table. Your father was already there, reading the newspaper. He smiled at you as you smiled back.

     "Mom made your favorite," He said as he then ran his fingers through your (H/C) hair.

     "She did?" You asked, looking in to his eyes. He nodded as you then smiled brightly. You looked at your stuffed animal and then stated, "did you hear that? Mom made us our favorite."

     Your father chuckled to himself as he then continued to read his newspaper. You smiled as you then waited for your mother. You quickly became a little impatient waiting on her. You decided to go and see if she was done talking to whoever was at the door. You hopped off of the chair you were sitting in and then walked to the living room.

     "No! P-Please!" Your mother yelled in terror. You ran to the front door, only to see a man in a black jacket and a pair of jeans on top of her. He repetitively stabbed her multiple times in the chest with a small knife. You watched as the blood now surrounded your mother's still body.

     You just stood there, too scared and shocked to move or say anything. You couldn't even scream. You wat hed as he then cut open her stomach and found her heart. You watched as he took it out of your now deceased mother. He laughed a little as he held it up in the air like it was a trophy.

     "(Y/N), what are you- Hey! What are you doing?!" Your father yelled from behind you. He then ran at the man. The man got off of your mother and then came at your father with the knife. Your father and that man fought, rolling around in your mother's blood. You continued to stand there as you watched that man overpower your father. He got on top of him, holding the knife up in the air.

     "P-Please! Don't! I-I have a daughter!" Your father pleaded to that man. The hooded man just laughed as he then began stabbing your father in his chest repetitively with his already bloodstained knife. You watched as your father's blood mixed with your mother's on the living room floor. The man then dissected your father, removing his heart. He stood up, still holding the heart in his hands.

     He laughed wickedly, holding the heart in the air. His attention then turned to you. You looked closer at this guy and saw that he wore a black mask to cover his entire face. His entire body was drenched with the blood of your parents. You looked up at him as then threw the heart to the ground and walked closer to you. He then squatted in front of you, becoming eye level with you. You starred in to the blackness of his mask. Were you next?

     He reached beside you and picked up something off of the floor. He then held it in front of you. It was your stuffed animal. You starred at it in slience before you then took it from his bloody hands. You heard a small chuckle come from behind the mask. He brought his bloody hand up to your face. He then brushed the back of his hand across your cheek, getting blood on your (S/C) skin.

     You gasped a little at his touch. He chuckled at your reaction. You then watched as he just continued to stare at you from behind the mask. You just starred back at him, not knowing what to say or do. He then played with a strand of your hair, twirling it in his fingers. He just continued to stare at you for a while longer.

     He then stood up and walked away, calmly. He left the front door open for the whole world to see. You watched him exit the door as you then saw your parents. You gasped a little, as if you had just now seen them.

     "Mom... Dad..." you trailed off as you then slowly made your way over to your parents' bloody mess. You walked over to your mother and knelt down. You looked at her pale face, pain and sorrow still plastered on it. You then began crying in to her body, getting blood all over your clothing. You began sobbing loudly in to your mother's bloody corpse.