Chapter Eighteen

"(Y/N), it's time to get up and grab some breakfast!" Jane yelled as she slamed the door open. You jumped up and then turned your head towards her.

     "Why must she ruin such good sleeping? (Y/N) wasn't even having a nightmare for once in her life!" Your voice yelled. You just ignored it as you calmly got out of bed. You stretched as you yawned.

     "Well, come on! Slendy is almost done fixing breakfast for everyone!" She shouted as she then grabbed you up and dragged you down the stairs.

     She walked you to the dinner table. Laughing Jack wasn't there, but everyone else were. Maybe he's still sleeping? You couldn't imagine why he'd still be in bed. You cured him and made him feel better. He should have plenty of energy.

     Jane sat you down at the table beside her. You found yourself staring at Laughing Jack's empty chair. Jane suddenly nudged you with her elbow. You quickly looked at her.

     "You missing him?" Jane asks, pointing at the empty seat you had been staring at. You shake your head.

     'I was just wondering were he was. Is he still sleeping? He shouldn't be after I healed him,' you telepathically say to Jane. Her eyes suddenly got big.

     "Wait, you can heal?" Jane asks out loud. You give her a slight nod. She smiles at you as she then asks, "Could you heal me? I have a cut on my ankle from when we were leaving the cave."

     You look at her as you think about it. She was a friend in need and you didn't see why you couldn't help her.

     You nod at her as you then place your hands on her shoulders. You then close your eyes and think about healing her cut. You feel your energy go into her. You open your eyes as you then let go of her. She smiles at you. She lifts up her leg and then checks her ankle.

     "You healed me! I feel so much better and my cut is completely gone!" She yells. You smile at her, happy to see that she is better. You suddenly feel a tap on your shoulder. You look up to see that it is Ben.

     "Do you mind using your healing powers on me?" He asks.

     "Ben, go away you creep! Leave (Y/N) and her awesome powers alone!" Jane yells, looking like she is about to attack Ben. You sigh as you slowly shake your head at her. Even though he is a creep, you wanted to help him anyways.

     You turn your body towards him and place your hands on his shoulders. You then close your eyes while you think about healing him. You feel your energy leave your body and then enter his. You then open your eyes and let go of him.

     "Thanks! I feel so much better now!" He exclaimed as he then walked away to go to his seat.

     "(Y/N), do you think you could heal me as well?" One of them ask.

     "Yeah, me too!" Another exclaimed. Soon, all of them were demanding for you to heal them.

      "Enough!” Slenderman yells, "Stop asking (Y/N) to heal you! She'll run out of energy!"

     'Is that true? Will I run out of energy if I heal them all?' You ask your voice.

     "Yes. You see, with healing another being, you actually use an important type of energy known as ka. With healing the being, you are transferring your own ka into them. That's how their cuts and bruises heal quickly as they feel recharged. If you keep giving your ka away, you'll be left with none. If you run too low on ka, you become really tired. If you run out of ka completely, you will die. Don't worry though, because your ka can be restored with sleep," your voice explains. You process everything your voice said as you watch Slenderman hand out the plates of breakfast.