Chapter Twenty Six

"She needs to go! We need to find her and she needs to die!" One of Slenderman's brothers exclaimed as they then angrily sat down. Splendorman continued to cry and Slenderman just sat there and then continued to sit there quietly, thinking to himself. He then stood there quietly for a long time, thinking about what he could do to reach (Y/N). With her at Laughing Jack's place, he could not do anything.

     That was one thing he didn't like about Laughing Jack. He could not get into Laughing Jack's place unless he wanted him to. Laughing Jack isn't going to let Slenderman in his place. So, Slenderman would have to find someone that could pull off a good enough spell to get him and his brothers into Laughing Jack's place...and he knew the right witch to go to.

     "Come with me brothers. I think I may have someone that can help us get to that (Y/N) girl," Slenderman says as he then teleports himself. The other two teleport as well.

*Narrator's P.O.V.*

   Laughing Jack gazed upon (Y/N), his cold, white eyes staring at her body all the way up to her lips. He continued to stare at her lips. They looked so soft and so sweet that it made him want to lean over her and-

     "...?" (Y/N) made a confused look on her face as she looked up at the clown. He hung over her, looking into her eyes. He quickly got off of her and then got off of the bed.

     "Well, good morning to you. We need to talk real quick about Slenderman," Laughing Jack says, acting as if nothing happened. You look at him.

     "No, what we NEED to talk about is what just happened when (Y/N) woke up," your voice replies to what Laughing Jack said. You ignore it and reply to Laughing Jack.

     'Okay, what about him?' You ask Laughing Jack as you sit up in the bed, stretching. You then yawned as you looked at him, waiting for him to reply to you.

     "Slenderman isn't one to give up. So, I assume he's trying to find a way to come here," Laughing Jack says, his face blank and completely emotionless. You look at him with a confused look.

     'I thought he couldn't get in here. I thought I was safe. I mean, he doesn't possess the kind of power nor magic to even get in here. Right?' You ask him, unsure about any of it. He sighs, looking into your (E/C) eyes.

     "He is a very determined creature. He knows people that can get around all this big magic spell stuff. Well, he knows one person. One that I know of," he states as he then stares at the ground, lost in thought. You reach over and touch his hand, getting his attention. He quickly looks over at you.

     'Who are they?' You ask, looking up past his big striped cone-nose and into his white eyes. He looks down at you and then back at the ground.

     "Her name is Shani and she is the best witch to go to when you need help with the big stuff," he says softly, thinking to himself.

      'Shani?' You ask yourself.

*Slenderman's P.O.V.*

     I teleported to southern Africa where I stood in front of her hut. It looked small on the outside, but it was big enough to fit all three of us. Trenderman and Splendorman both walked up to the tiny hut.