Chapter Four

"Ah! Come on, (Y/N)! Scream! SCREAM!" The Teenage boy with the huge smile demanded. You tried to scream, but all that came out were large gusts of air. He stabbed you in your side, causing you to tightly grab onto the handcuffs and clench your teeth together.

     "Jeff! What is going on in there? You've been doing this for a couple of hours straight!" A strong voice screamed, muffled by the door. Jeff then walked over to the door and slightly opened it, peeking his head out.

     "One of my victims, (Y/N), won't scream, no matter what I do!" Jeff informed the mystery person at the door.

     "Well, maybe I can help," you heard the other person say. Jeff just sighed as he then opened the door the rest of the way. You looked as you saw another guy, but he had a blue mask on with a black substance oozing out from the cut outs. He wore a dark, navy blue colored hoodie and black pants and shoes.

     He stared at you, you only having your undergarments on with blood and cuts all over you. He then looked back at Jeff.

     "You've done all this and she still hasn't made a peep?" The blue masked guy asked. Jeff nodded in responce. The blue masked guy then looked back at you and then said, "we should take her to Slendy and see if he can make force her to scream." Jeff growled in annoyance.

     "You know what?! No, you can just have her! I don't give a damn what happens to her! I just want her out of my sight!" Jeff yelled angrily.

     "Well, I don't want her," the blue masked guy quickly replied.

     "Well, then take her to Toby! Or maybe L.J.! I don't care! Just get her out of here!" Jeff continued to yell.

     "Who the hell does he think he is? I'll tear those eyes out!" Your strong voice threatened. You just continued to listen to your voices threaten Jeff as the blue masked guy took your handcuffs off. He threw a shirt at you.

     "Put it on," the blue masked guy demanded. You sat up as pain rushed to all over your body. You winced as you slowly put the shirt on. Jeff just stood as he watched the blue masked guy throw you over his shoulder and carried you out.

     "Where do you think he's taking us?" Your small voice asked. 'I don't know,' you thought in responce. You just watched as the blue masked man carried you to another door. He knocked on the door several times. He waited a little and the door finally opened.

     "Yes, Eyeless Jack?" A voice asked. You looked up and saw a monochrome clown. A pointed, swirly black and white cone replaced his nose. His black hair coming to his shoulders.

     The blue masked guy, called Eyeless Jack, threw you on the floor. You fell to your knees as you then looked up at the clown.

     He wore a black and white striped, long sleeve shirt. Grey bandages were found wrapped around his torso. He had black and white feathery pads with black overalls that were connected to grey shorts. Black and white tights were found under the grey shorts. He also wore black, basic-looking shoes.

     You looked back up at his and looked closer at his face. His eyes were white with black pupils. His eyes popped out the most because of the black surrounding his eyes. He grinned at you with black lips and pointy white teeth sticking out.

     "Laughing Jack, Jeff wanted you to have this human -(Y/N), I think he said that's her name- she can't speak or even scream no matter what he did to her," Eyeless Jack explained as he pointed at you. You just hung your head low. 'Why does it have to be a clown,' you thought, 'I much rather had that smiling freak back! I'm scared of clowns!'

     "Can't speak or even scream?" Laughing Jack asked, repeating what Eyeless Jack had said. You flinched as Laughing Jack spoke. His voice was deep, yet child like in a way. You depicted a slight British accent in his voice. Eyeless Jack just nodded as he then waved goodbye and then left, leaving you there with the clown.

     "(Y/N), was it?" The clown asked, his voice soft.

     "Ugh, I hate clowns!" Your strong voice groaned. You nodded slightly, agreeing with your voice. 'I hate them as well,' you thought to yourself.

_______________________________________
************************************

Yay! You have reached the end of Chapter Four!
I'm so sorry that this was so short! I'm saving all the best part for the next chapter though... ;)

Okay! Bye, love y'all!~