Bonus Chapter~

"What? You think I can't cook?" He asks, raising one eyebrow. You shake your head.

     'No, I KNOW you can't cook' you teased. He jokingly frowned, causing you to smile.

      "Well, for your information, I've picked up a lot of cooking skills in my years," he stated, smiling at you. You sighed.

     'Fine, what are you going to attempt to make me?' You telepathically ask him. You looks at you directly in the eyes.

     "Anything you want," he replies. You smile at him, thinking of what you felt like eating at that time.

     'What about a (fav. food)?' You ask, staring at him, waiting for a response. He smirks, then gasps softly in a joking manner.

     "Oh, no," he places his hand near his mouth," that's the one thing I don't know how to make." You frown, looking at his not amused. He chuckles. As he then adds, "okay, okay. I'll fix you some." You smile at him.

     'Good,' you said in a sassy tone. You then sat down at the kitchen table.

     "I'm glad the fam let us back in Slenderman's mansion. None of them have seen him in a while," he says, looking at you. You both then laughed.

     'He's probably finding some way back here, but not soon. I took away all his powers before I sent him to that other planet,' you stated as you smiled at your tall, monochrome clown, boyfriend. He fixed your food, putting it on a plate, then handing it to you.

     "Here you go. Hope you enjoy," he says, smiling. You smile back.

     'It smells good, but let's see if it's as good as it seems,' you state as you then take a bite. It was so good, all sorts of flavor bursting in your mouth. Why hasn't he cooked for you before?

     "Judging by the fact that you're shoving it in your mouth, I'm going to assume that you like it," he says out loud. You quickly look at him and nod.

     'I LOVE it! Why don't you cook more often?' You asked. He smiled, then looked around.

     "Well, I never really had the need to cook," he states as he then starts cleaning up.

     'Well, now you have a need to. You are the best!' You exclaim. He blushes a little, smiling to himself.

     "You really liked it, huh?" He chuckles. You nod as you then walk towards him, placing your empty plate in the sink.

     'I REALLY liked it,' you said to him. You then yawned, adding, 'I'm tired, so I'm going to go to bed. Wanna join me?' He stares at you with an eyebrow raised.

     "Yes, I'm tired as well, so I'll go to bed with you," he replies as he quickly finishes cleaning up, then walking with you upstairs.

     You two walked upstairs to your bedroom. In there, was a king sized bed, big enough for the both of you. You quickly changes into your night clothes, then hopped into bed. He slid in there beside you. He wrapped his arm around you, bringing you closer to him. You laid there, comfortable and warm in his arms. You felt safe in his arms.

     "I love you," he says as be then kisses you on your forehead. You smile, feeling warmth spread throughout your body.

     'I love you too,' you reply, closing your eyes. You started to drift away. You loved him. You loved spending every minute with him. If you were to spend the rest of your life with him, doing nothing but spending time together and snuggling, you would absolutely be okay with that. In fact, that's all you wanted to do. You want to spend the rest of your life with him, doing nothing but being by his side...

__________________________________________________________
****************************************************

Here is the Bonus Chapter I was talking about! I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you enjoyed this entire book all together!

This is the very last chapter, so I will not be publishing any more chapters of this book.

Also, I wanted to inform you that I should be coming up with my other book "Murder, Crime, and Everything Nice" in a week or so. It is about a young woman you witnesses a crime. She then calls up her friend (who's a cop) to help her investigate and solve the murder so they can put the killer in jail. But, what she doesn't realize is that the killer might be closer than she might think...

So, if you are interested in my new book, please follow me if you haven't so you can be notifies when it comes out.

I love you All! Goodbye!