Chapter Six

"(Y/N)! It's time to get up!" Laughing Jack yelled in your ear, waking you up instantly. You shot your eyes open as you looked at the monochrome clown.

     His white eyes store down at you as you sat up and rubbed your eyes. He walked over to some clothes sitting on the table. He picked them up and then tossed them at you.

     "Here. Jane wanted you to wear this. Go take a shower and then get dressed," He paused to look at you and then continued with asking, "you are able to shower by yourself, correct?"

     You quickly gave him a nod as a response as you then hopped off of the bed. Your body was still sore and ached, but you were not letting him bathe you again. You walked toward the bathroom. You stepped in and then shut the door behind you.

     "Yay. A nice and relaxing shower will definitely help us forget about the fact that we are in a house with monsters," your small voice said sarcastically. You rolled your eyes as you then began to start your shower.

~~~

     Once you took a quick shower, you got out and then grabbed a towel already sitting on the towel rack. You quickly dried off as you then looked at the clothes that Jane wanted you to wear.

     You looked and saw a red lace bra and a thong that matched it. You sighed as you then put on the red lace bra and the thong. Then you put on a black, tight tank top and some tight, black shorts that barely covered your arse. You then put on a black and red checkered, button-up shirt. You buttoned the shirt up all the way. You then put on some black sneakers.

     You examined yourself in the mirror and decided to put up your (H/C) hair in a messy bun. So, you quickly did so as you then walked out of the bathroom.

     "Well, Jane sure has some... unique taste when it comes to you," Laughing Jack stated as he then took your hand.

     He lead you to the same heavy, metal doors as yesterday. He slowly opened the door, pulling you inside with him. The doors shut behind you two as you looked around.

     There were three more of those slender creatures. All of them looked different one way or another.

     "Okay, Laughing Jack, you may leave now," the slenderman demanded. Laughing Jack just nodded as he then left through the heavy, metal doors. Your attention now on all the creatures.

     "Child, let me introduce you to my brothers," Slenderman stated, his voice booming. He grabbed your hand and then brought you closer to his brothers.

      "I'm Splendorman!" The one with a polka-dot top hat and a face exclaimed. He seemed to be the only one with a face. His skin was more peach-like rather than white as snow like the others. You just smiled at him and then nodded.

     You looked over and saw one that looked like Slenderman, except he was wearing a wool sweater instead of a suit and tie.

     "I'm Trendorman," the sweater-wearing slender creature said, adjusting its glasses. You nodded at him as well. Your attention was now directed at the last one.

     He wore a trench coat and a fadora. His trench coat was opened, showing his bare chest. Your eyes gazed upon his body. You couldn't help but to stare at his abs. Well, what you assumed to be abs. You have read about shirtless men in some of your books, showing their abs and woman falling in love with them.