Chapter Twelve

Warning: This may be a bit disturbing to some readers. Blood, guts, and death are involved... so please read cautiously.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy!

_______________________________________

     "What's with that face, darling? Aren't you happy to see me?" He asks with a smirk on his face. You shake your head as responce. His smirk widens as he then turns toward Kate and Ryan.

     "He better not lay a damn finger on them!" Your stronger voice yelled. Your eyes widened as you watched him place his hand on Kate's shoulder. You began to run toward him, but you didn't move anywhere.

     You looked down to see his tendrils holding you up in the air. He chuckled as he came toward you. His long, snake-like tongue licked his lips as he was now in front of you.

     "I don't want you going anywhere. I want you to watch them DIE. I want you to feel powerless and hopeless. I WANT YOU TO SUFFER!" He yells as he then stomps over to your adoptive parents and then grabs both of their heads.

     You try to scream and tell him to stop. You try to kick and punch his tendrils, but you're too weak. You continue to try to scream as nothing comes out of your throat. You look up to Smexy as he chuckles in a dark tone.

     "What? All you have to do is just tell me not to kill them and I won't," he cackled. You just looked at him with anger in your eyes. He smiled in a sickening maner.

     He chuckled some more as he then took the tape off of your adoptive parents. They both took deep breaths as they then started to yell. They started yelling at Smexy, demanding him to let them go. He didn't pay any attention to them. He just faced your direction, staring at you with his nonexistent eyes.

     "Please let us go, whatever you are! Don't kill us, please! We are the last thing (Y/N) has! If we die, she will have nothing! Please, please don't kill us!" Kate pleaded as tears quickly ran down her cheeks. Ryan remained calm, sitting there without much emotion showing.

     Smexy noticed this and smirked. He then untied Kate and picked her up off of the ground by her neck. She began jerking around, trying to hit him. She obviously could not, though. Ryan began to beg and plead for Kate's life. Smexy only chuckled as he faced your direction.

     "All you have to do is just tell me not to rip her head off, and I won't," Smexy calmly stated as he then cackled. Ryan began jerking around, trying escape to help Kate. You tried to scream at Smexy. You tried and tried, but nothing would come out.

     "..." You tried to scream. You continued to try, but not a single word would come out. Why? Why did this have to happen to you? Just why?

     "(Y/N)! Say something!" your stronger voice yelled. You tried again, but only in vain. You just stopped all together, knowing that you could never say anything.

     "What's this? You're not going to tell me no? Oh well..." He trailed off as he then smiled and began squeezing tighter onto Kate's tiny neck. He kept squeezing and squeezing until-

Pop! Crack!

   You look at what was once your adoptive mother and now a headless body. He had thrown her head to the ground, blood shooting out of her neck.

**Reader's P.O.V.**

     I watched as blood gushed out of her neck and ran down Smexy's hand. Her body began twitching, jerking this way or that. It then stopped, her arms and legs dangling. I looked down to see her head on the ground in a pool of blood.