Chapter Nine

**Reader's P.O.V. **

     I sat in that cell for what felt like months, but it has probably only been an entire day. It's invested with rats down here, so I did had a few visitors from time to time. There were no windows and just a few torches providing a little bit of light.

     I suddenly heard his footsteps as he came to the cell. He unlocked the cell door and then opened it. He stepped inside the cell, holding a whip in his hand.

      My eyes open wide in responce as he walks even closer to me. He grins in a sadistic way as a couple of his tendrils come at me.

     They lift me up, holding my arms up above my head. He then steps closer as he places his hand on my cheek. I quickly turn my head away from him.

     "Look at me," He demands aggressively. I slowly turn my head towards him to see him smirking. He licks his lips and examines my pantless self.

     "Like hell she will!" My stronger voice shouts as it then takes over.

      I suddenly become enraged as I then kick him in his gut. He stumbles back, his tendrils still holding on to me. I quickly then bite one of his tendrils that were close to my mouth.

     A black substance then pours out of his wound. He grunts in pain as his tendrils release me. I fall to the floor and then begin running out of the cell.

     "Run, (Y/N), run!" My smaller voice shouts as I continue to dash up the stair case leading up to the mansion. My breathing becomes heavier as I finally make it to the kitchen. I pick up my pace even more, knowing that I was so close to freedom.

     Suddenly, he appears in front of me. I run in to his body and then fall to the floor. My eyes widen as I then try to crawl away from him. He only chuckles in reply and then grabs me up.

     "You like to bite, huh?" He asks as he then pulls me in for a kiss. He quickly separates his lips from mine and then whispers, "You're not the only one."

     He then begins kissing my neck, his tendrils holding my arms up in the air. He slams me into a wall as he continues to kiss my neck. I try to kick him, but too tired to do so. Whatever adrenaline I had quickly left my body.

      He chuckles as he then bites into my neck with his sharp teeth. I clench my teeth together as the blood pours out of my wounds. He begins licking up my blood with his long tongue. I try to stop him, but I do it in vain. I then try to scream, also done in vain.

     I feel myself tear up. There was no use in fighting him anymore. I'm too weak and tired to try to fight back...

*Slenderman's P.O.V.*

     As I prepare dinner for everyone, I think back to that child. She's unique, that one is. No human has ever been able to block me from getting in their mind. I must figure out what-

     "Slendy, have you seen Sally? She took my sleeping mask again," Jeff explains, out of breath. I shake my head as I then look in the living room.