rockstar

a/n: so this is inspired by post malone's rockstar. My friend Read_2_C and I use the chorus of this song for something. At the end of it when he says '...feel just like a rockstar' I mimic a bad boy running his hand through his hair. We're weird yes but damn, it's fun.
*

He walked into school. All the girls began to fan themselves and all the guys envied his looks. He marched down the halls, teasing everyone. You watched from afar, amazed by his charms.

He shoved a couple of his friends against the lockers and laughed as they stumbled to regain their balance. You stared in awe as some girls tried to flank his sides but were bluntly rejected. It made you laugh. Even though it hurt you to admit it, you did have a crush on him. Who wouldn't? He's the bad boy. It never occurred to you that maybe he might have feelings towards you. Never once has he spoken to you nor you to him. You worried your lip, thinking of what would happen if you actually spoke to him.

You shoved books into your locker, kicking yourself for not trying to make a move. Even if he might reject you..... You felt a presence approaching you and you turned. It was him. He moved down to his locker with grace. Your face turned a deep red as he bit his lip, electrifying eyes raking you over. He let his eyes capture yours as he ran his hand through his hair and sent you a flirtatious wink. Your cheeks turned a deeper red and you hid your face from him but you could still feel his stare on you.

As you hid your face away, you knew you were his. And he was yours.