dance

You slam your head shamefully on your growing pile of homework. You just spent the last three hours of your life trying to get it all done and only managed to get through a couple of assignments. The music softly playing from your phone was supposed to help you but it instead made you feel cramped. You reach to turn it off when a sharp knock interrupts.

"Y/N? Honey, can I come in?"

You open the door, sliding back into your shameful position.

"Aw, you still stuck on homework?"

You nod, groaning in annoyance. He laughs, asking how long you've been at it for. You tell him the time and he shakes his head in disappointment.

"I told you about taking a break in between assignments. You know you get stressed easily."

You sink into the desk further, feeling even worse. He reaches for your phone and puts the volume up.

"Come on."

He gently grabs your hand, pulling you out of your homework coma. He pulls you up against him, making you wrap one hand on his shoulder and the other in his hold. You jerk awake as he slides his hand slowly down your waist. He sways slowly in time to the beat.

"Let loose, Y/N. Relax."

You listen to him, leaning into his chest. The both of you are still swaying when the song ends and unluckily for you, it's an upbeat one.

He mischievously smiles and spins you around. He starts shaking you around, singing to the lyrics. You soon join in, the both of you dancing like idiots and yelling out incoherent words to the song. After it all ends, you both collapse onto the bed in panting messes.

"That was fun."

He holds your hand.

"Yeah it was but now, you gotta get back to work."

You nod, feeling a slight tinge of motivation. He sticks by your side, helping you with everything until you've completed over half. The two of you are cuddling when he kisses your forehead.

"I love you so much."

You hum, smiling like a madwoman.

"I love you too."