kickboxing

You punch the bag, your padded fists aching as you mercilessly pound the sack. G/N stands behind you, holding the bag in place. You let out a final kick to the bag, allowing yourself to fall to the floor. You feel a towel land on your chest as you force yourself to get up and wipe the sweat from your face,

"I'm impressed, Y/N. I'm glad you're finally getting the hang of it."

You bitterly smile at him, trying your best not to stare as he gets ready for his turn. You position yourself behind the bag, bracing yourself for impact as he begins to pound the bag. Sweat drips down his forehead, pure aggression radiating off him. He punches the bag while you're distracted, knocking you to your butt. You freeze as you register the fact that you twisted your ankle.

Tears burn in your eyes as G/N crouches next to you.

"You good?" You shake your head, pointing to your ankle.

He places his soft hands on top of the swelling, freezing when you flinch. He rushes around to find ice. He comes back within seconds, placing the ice on your leg.

"Why'd you get distracted?" He scolds you as he wipes your tears away.

"I was distracted by you." You admit shyly, pressing the ice down.

"By me? Y/N, I can't be that good looking for me to be able to knock you down. I've never beaten you before."

"Well you did. Shut up."

He laughs, wrapping his arms around you.

"Aww, Y/N, I like you too. The little kick boxer is finally mine."

You lean into his embrace, ignoring his sweat covered chest sticking to you.