bullied

It's been going on for ages and you've never had the courage to tell anyone. Everyday, you're cornered and yelled at. Sometimes it got physical. Everyone knows yet no one does anything. It stings that these people who see you  being pushed down don't care enough for you to at least help you out. You let a tear slip out as you stare at your battered and bruised body in the mirror.

As soon as you walk in, news of the new boys float through your ears.

I heard they are bad boys

OMG THEY WILL BE SO CUTE.

You frown, ignoring the rumours instead focusing on the boys walking towards you. You gulp, trying your best to ignore them. As they stalk past, they grab your wrist dragging you behind them. They throw you in the corner, kicking you in the gut. Great, it's physical. You feel nothing as they taint your pale skin.

Maybe it should be the last time you experience this....maybe it's time to leave...for good.

They throw hateful words at you, making sure they hit every soft spot you have. Finally done with their deeds, they leave you be. You start crying. The whole world is against you. You hate the way you're so weak and can't stand up for yourself. You hate the way they make you feel like you're nothing. You just hate life in general. You shut your eyes and sink further onto the cold tiles.

—-
"Hey, you good? Wait, are you bleeding?"

You crack open your dry eyes to see an unfamiliar face, staring at you with concern.

You groan, sitting up. Images of your bullies fill your head and you flinch when he reaches to tuck hair behind your face.

"You're that girl? The one they keep boasting about?" You're confused as to what he's talking about and frown when he picks you up.

"I'm G/N, I'm new and I've heard all about you, Y/N."

You shudder in his arms, almost bursting into tears when you hear the taunting laughs of the boys.

"Look, there's G/N. Looks like he's found Y/N. Had your hit yet?"

He looks behind him to see you cowering in fear. If he were to be honest, his original plan was to flirt with you but he didn't expect to see you so badly hurt. Now his plan was to protect you. Might as well, you look so vulnerable.

"No, I haven't and you won't either."

"Why? Man, she's a walking punching bag."

He had enough. Harshly grabbing the jerk's collar, he pressed him against the wall. Leaning in close, he whispered with a hint of danger in his voice.

"You'll soon be walking home with no legs. You won't speak to her, touch her or look at her without my permission, do you hear me? Trust me, I will make your life a living hell. She's my property now. Only mine to touch."

He let go, grabbing your hands lightly. He lead you out of the school, walking you to the nearest doctors.

"I meant what I said back there."

He winked at you, sending a frenzy of butterflies through your stomach.